Recent content by Fuzzy_Melk

1. Fuzzy_Melk

Helo

That’s what I though, but wanted a pro to confirm it, I was just thinking of some hypothetical were some electronic genius would attempt to make one and how it could theoretically be done.
  2. Fuzzy_Melk

Helo

let me preface by saying I’m not very knowledgeable in this area, but could you not just relocate Wii U components to a custom made board, or would that be WAY too much of a hassle and would take a ton of trial and error.
  3. Fuzzy_Melk

Famicom Gboy

that looks incredible
  4. Fuzzy_Melk

Worklog Ashida Worklog + Questions

Nice, I can’t wait to see the finished product!
  5. Fuzzy_Melk

what to do as a beginner?

So after seeing this, I’ll take what you said and I’ll shift my thoughts from a portable, to a wii micro. I feel the words of experienced modders are better advice than me telling my self “Yeah, I could make a portable without completely effing it up.”
  6. Fuzzy_Melk

Discussion Ok hear me out

If you need a sensor bar to go, all you need is 2 candles and boom, you’re set
  7. Fuzzy_Melk

Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

This looks great, and I may make it my first steps int portable building, however, how would you scale this difficulty wise? I just want to know before I decide to dedicate time and money into it. Still, really cool and I love it
  8. Fuzzy_Melk

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

So I’ve just found that GingerOfMods would stream his process of building portables, and I wondered if they could be used as a tool to assist with the building process. Maybe not as a full on guide to use, but for general reference to use for someone like myself who is new to portablizing and...
  9. Fuzzy_Melk

A billion lions or all 1008 Pokémon?

I never said that. Charizard breatged fire in ash’s face, and he was just covered in soot afterward
  10. Fuzzy_Melk

A billion lions or all 1008 Pokémon?

Ok, this isn’t new or anything, but I want to get other peoples opinions on this. I believe that the Pokémon would win, but only if we’re following anime rules. Game rules, its probably the lions. The way I see it in simple terms, dialga freezes the lions in time and giratina can teleport them...
  11. Fuzzy_Melk

PS2 Ultra Slim

1st off 2nd off is there gonna be a superultra slim?
  12. Fuzzy_Melk

Ashida Wii Portable

So I know you said that you figured out your file problem, but id thought that I’d put this out there. This site is good for extracting since it can do most archaived files, it’s easy to use (just upload the file or the file link) and it’s free. If this was a dumb post, just tell me and I’ll...
  13. Fuzzy_Melk

Would it still be considered a portable wii if it were just a whole wii motherboard?

is it still considered a portable if I kept the whole motherboard intact? yeah, it would be massive, but it wouldn’t required to relocate a whole lot (maybe nothing) and would it technically be easier to build. I guess its no different than just bringing a wii, a screen and a portable power bank...
  14. Fuzzy_Melk

BitBuilt's Rank Guide

So I’m guessing member was moved from 10 to 5 since I am no longer a newbie. Also, tif in 10 years I manage to win a building contests, could I exchange my rank for site bot instead?
  15. Fuzzy_Melk

Worklog The LIGHTNiiNG - BLOCKED

I don’t know how you people do this. Why are you so smart. How can I get smart?