FriedNoodles
Last Activity:
Apr 23, 2019
Birthday:
Sep 13, 2001 (Age: 18)

Share This Page

FriedNoodles

Male, 18

Trying to do as much research as I can. Learning about motherboards and hardware in general is hard but super interesting. Apr 16, 2019

FriedNoodles was last seen:
Apr 23, 2019
    1. FriedNoodles
      FriedNoodles
      Trying to do as much research as I can. Learning about motherboards and hardware in general is hard but super interesting.
    2. FriedNoodles
      FriedNoodles
      I want to make a Wii Portable but have no idea on where to start
      1. cheese
        cheese
        The Guide Hub is a good place to start
        Apr 16, 2019
        FriedNoodles likes this.
      2. FriedNoodles
        FriedNoodles
        yeah i just checked it out and been doing research all day. i feel like its somethign i could really get into so im excited to learna lot more
        Apr 16, 2019
    3. Stephano
      Stephano
      Howdy
      1. View previous comments...
      2. FriedNoodles
        FriedNoodles
        Right now I’m just doing my research before I start anything. I’m trying to learn as much as I can before I start so I don’t mess up.
        Apr 16, 2019
      3. Stephano
        Stephano
        Sure it takes a lot of time, but so far, I have relocated the bluetooth and U10 and both were quit easy (although they took some time). have you soldered before?
        Apr 16, 2019
      4. FriedNoodles
        FriedNoodles
        yeah i have a couple of times before, i needed to fix a sound chip for a project in engineering and did an ok job at it
        Apr 17, 2019
        Stephano likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 13, 2001 (Age: 18)
    I saw my first portable gamecube video when i was 10 years old and decided that i was going to make one. Now that i am old enough to understand how it works i have no idea where to start until i saw Shanks and Gmans wii vision video and decided to join and learn how to make one.