Recent content by FreedomCookie

1. FreedomCookie

Question Help wiring switching audio

I think I know how to do this, but I just wanna make sure before I go ahead and start. I'm planning on wiring in a headphone/amp switching circuit to my handheld (a unit running RetroPie), which is on a Raspberry Pi B+. Using this TRS jack as an example, I'm pretty sure I need to wire Terminal...
  2. FreedomCookie

N64 Console Clones are now a thing. Ultra Retron by Hyperkin.

Well the good news is when my first portable attempt ends in a bust, I can replace my mom's console without feeling guilty
  3. FreedomCookie

Portablizing BOM

Squishy tacts listed from ebay aren't available anymore. Anyone have a good source for these? I can find tons of tacts on Amazon but I have no idea if they're squishy or clicky and I don't wanna have to order some to find out.
  4. FreedomCookie

Raspberry Pi noob questions thread

New to both console modding and RPi here. I'm throwing together my plans for a portable machine running RetroPie on a RaspberryPi B+. I'm doing a GameCube controller layout and looking at the GC+ but I can't tell if there's USB output to solder it to one of the USB ports on the RaspberryPi...
  5. FreedomCookie

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Just stopping by to introduce myself! I'm Matt and I've had an interest in portablizing my N64 for years, but finally am starting to do the necessary research. I'm so glad to find a dedicated forum that can help me out!