Recent content by Fernandinho

1. Fernandinho

Worklog My new old project, the NINTENDONT PLAYSTATE

I'm not that good at taking photos, I take them on top of my bed, I apologize for that, but my project is based on the Nintendo Playstation, the canceled console from Sony's collaboration with Nintendo. The box is entirely made of acrylic and respects the design of the project I made based on...
  2. Fernandinho

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] The Wiik Link(First Portable Wii)

don't sharpen it, make it round, you'll get a bruised hand
  3. Fernandinho

Question Custom circuit board $$

I'm still working on my project and I need a custom circuit board, silly thing but I don't know how to do it, I'll pay for the project because I know that not even a clock works for free, can someone help me?
  4. Fernandinho

Worklog My first project I got excited about, my portable Wii

ohh God, its my same screen, ok, i make some shit, thank you for your attention and patience mr. Stitches https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?spm=a2g0s.9042647.6.2.55494c4dZngo7t&orderId=8131445312194518&productId=4000255428364
  5. Fernandinho

Hi everyone, it's me again, can you tell me some 5 inch 4:3 screen to put in my project? what i have is in black and white
  6. Fernandinho

Thanks, i follow the Ginger Guide, here https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-exhaustive-wii-trimming-and-troubleshooting-faq.2385/
  7. Fernandinho

I make some shit in the capacitors next the sensorbar connector, its my finish? Ok! The capacitors are from Composite and Green, in my conception i can live witouth this
  8. Fernandinho

Thanks master, i will do my best! I bought these cables as AWG26 for Wii voltage but I can't believe it
  9. Fernandinho

RVLoader v1.6

Nestor, where you from? If you are from Brazil i have one BT and can send to you for free
  10. Fernandinho

Upgrade with 3d project And that is what i have to present
  11. Fernandinho

Good night everyone, it's already night in Brazil, I'm starting a project for a portable Wii, I saw that there are many people doing projects with Wavebird and I won't be the one to do it differently, the project is already underway, follow photos below, while I'm going testing the wii with the...
  12. Fernandinho

Worklog My First Portable Wii

Good morning my comrades BB, I speak from Brazil, I'm starting a portable WII project and reading Moustique's post and the custom regulators thread, I came to a question: what is the need to use a custom regulator to power the wii's USB?
  13. Fernandinho

Discussion Share your pets

This is William "the invasor" This is Nina "the ugly santa" This is Mia(the portuguese to "meouth") This was Benny(2010☼ 2020†)
  14. Fernandinho

World's Smallest N64 Portable

Thanks gman, you are a genious and an inspiration
  15. Fernandinho

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

after one month i have this message: "BBloader bootloader 00 Loading... Error While booting /apps/BBloader/boot.dol Press A to boot into priiloader" would i have beaten my bbloader? maybe i'm using a memory card with a usb adapter, i'll try it with a kingston flash drive update 24/09: the...