Recent content by Viilmo

1. Viilmo

Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

They actually need 12V? I thought it was less so I didn't write it down. 12 fucking volts and all because drive go spin
  2. Viilmo

Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

Yes, you would have to trim them out first and they are physically bigger and much more inefficent
  3. Viilmo

Short Stack - The World's Smallest Wii

Doit Seriously now this is one incredible and sexy build
  4. Viilmo

RVLoader v2.0

Must be some problems on your side, I was able to create my mii using gc controller and with no bt Did you save the gc2wiimote settings or just press b
  5. Viilmo

Worklog Wii portable called Wii TV

Do you plan to use VGA? Also make sure the way you want to power it is actually possible and good
  6. Viilmo

Worklog Sega Dreamblade (DC Slim)

7. Viilmo

Worklog The Wii Squared (4 Wii's in one shell)

So what if not? It's a neat project and not everyone doesn't have friends, so they must insult random people on the internet for doing something that requires friends
  8. Viilmo

Worklog Nold's 3rd N64 Portable

Those are some sexy PCBs. What is the bga for on the first pcb?
  9. Viilmo

Worklog Portable Xbox 360 (slim corona)

Doesn't youtube already have that feature? Been using it for all your videos. (the german translates to automatically generated)
  10. Viilmo

Good resin printer for ashida

If you only want to print the Ashida then I would recommend a 3d printing service like Pcbway or Jlcpcb
  11. Viilmo

I was hoping to avoid this; HELP!!

I burned 2 Wii's without trimming nor using custom regs. Still have no idea why.
  12. Viilmo

I was hoping to avoid this; HELP!!

You carefully measure the voltage lines with your multimeter while the system is turned on
  13. Viilmo

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] SEGA DreamXtreme!

Do you know what caused the smoke?