Recent content by EmiDumaster432

1. EmiDumaster432

Worklog N64 Portable Worklog “Neo64”

Aw that sucks man but I’ll def be following this worklog I can’t wait to see your n64 portable also cool Toree 3d Profile pic
  2. EmiDumaster432

My First Portable?

No but you can use an arduino there like the gc + 2.0 for Pi’s
  3. EmiDumaster432

Worklog Portable NeoGeo MVS

Nice! I’m really fond of those arcade controllers great work man.
  4. EmiDumaster432

Question NES trimming?

You also may wanna check out the tiny tendo worklog @Redherring32 has done great job of listing what’s important in a nes motherboard
  5. EmiDumaster432

Question NES trimming?

In gmans snes portable he used a retron 3 But if you want to trim an original NES list all the components of the entire board and then list which was are essential (CPU,RAM,LOCKOUT and the PPU) These are the main essential components Of The nes the Big Four there are other smaller components but...
  6. EmiDumaster432

Littlehat's "enhanced" g-boy clone worklog

Ok Cool! I think it’s pretty cool you still made custom pcbs for this project. I can’t wait to see a new Gboy Worklog with upgrades. Also where did gman release his files? I found them looking at gmans Twitter
  7. EmiDumaster432

Oh Ok cool I’ll definitely follow this worklog as it goes and keep an eye for those cases Good luck :)
  8. EmiDumaster432

Wow this is so cool I’ve really been looking for this do you mind sharing the cad files for this? thanks
  9. EmiDumaster432

Discussion Hi, I'm Completely New To Hardware And Portablizing and Would Like Tips!

https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/portables-and-batteries-a-guide-and-explanation.2228/ https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-definitive-wii-trimming-guide.198/
  10. EmiDumaster432

Question Which soldering iron would you recommend for a beginner

also ginger has a page dedicated to tools for beginners
  11. EmiDumaster432

Question Which soldering iron would you recommend for a beginner

i heard this one was good for a beginner I’m planning to get it :) Weller WLC100 40-Watt Soldering Station
  12. EmiDumaster432

Question What age is normal for making a portable

Me too I’m also 13 lol I am slowly starting with raspberry pi’s and arduinos I’d recommend this
  13. EmiDumaster432

G-Wii

Thank you so much i really appreciate it
  14. EmiDumaster432

G-Wii

Oh okay thanks but could I solder on that type of driver board? Or no?
  15. EmiDumaster432

G-Wii

Can I use this screen for the G Wii? thanks