Recent content by eeze

1. RVLoader v2.0

Are the "../rvloader/Hiidra/IOSXX/.." contents generated while using the installer? I get "Error while reading file /rvloader/Hiidra/IOS58/EHCI.app" immediately after "Injecting custom ES and FS module". I assume this error is a result of me skipping the installer.dol which doesn't allow for the...
  2. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

The gamecube config files generated by BBLoader seem to create/save just fine, so I have no clue why the main BBLoader config wouldn't be compatible. I do have the Kingston adapter and a Samsung 256gb microsd on the way to test using your recommended setup. If anybody can post the basic...
  3. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Unfortunately, BBLoader doesn't generate a config.cfg file unless some global setting is changed and with only a wiimote I can't access anything other than the gamecube specific settings (progressive/widescreen/language/etc) by pressing B. Are there any other menus accessible via a combo on the...
  4. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Thank you for the reply, I wrongfully assumed selecting "no" would just kick back to the home-brew menu. BBLoader boots in vWii and can start up a GameCube game via Nintendont. However, the current incompatibility with wiimote / wii accessories means the radial menu can't be switched to Wii and...
  5. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

BBLoader was highlighted by LinusTechTips today!
  6. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Wow! This is pretty incredible @Aurelio . I thought your Wiimote emulation project stalled at neek emunand and was pleasantly surprised to learn about Hiidra and BBLoader. Could you clarify how this works? Are the IOS36,58,80 patched in anyway permanently on the NAND or do they remain...