Recent content by Drummer123

1. Drummer123

Question Swiss not loading on Gamecube

Thank you for the helpful tips. I tried resoldering the FFC board to the gamecube to ensure continuity, and I do have an SD card slot in the wasp although it has nothing on it. I am also using a 36 pin board and will try repositioning the cable again. I will post pictures soon. Does pin 23 need...
  2. Drummer123

Question Swiss not loading on Gamecube

Hello Bitbuilt! I recently purchased a WASP fusion with swiss autoboot already on it. I tested it by installing it on my wii and it works fine on swiss v0.4. However, on my gamecube it is not working. When I turn the gamecube on, the following happens: -blue light on wasp appears -gamecube menu...
  3. Drummer123

Question Loading GC Games Onto Wasp Fusion

I am having the same exact issue. In my case, my wasp was flashed with swiss from the previous owner but when I turn on the gamecube, I get a blue light from the wasp, 3-5 seconds of lit up black screen on my screen, and then the "an error has occurred" message. I am currently attempting to...
  4. Drummer123

CAD Software?

Bruh you probably tried to download the Autodesk family of products. Just try to get Inventor. I know it was big but not that big
  5. Drummer123

CAD Software?

I kept it lowkey. Im not abouta pay hundreds of dollars lol
  6. Drummer123

CAD Software?

We only got to use Inventor as Freshman at school. However, I found out the school access code for it and now it's on my home computer. I prefer it over Solidworks.
  7. Drummer123

Question Problem with booting up Wasp

I did connect 29 to ground.
  8. Drummer123

Upon further investigation I've discovered that the error I'm getting (an error has occurred. Turn off gamecube) that appears even before the startup animation is the same one caused by not having a disc drive inserted. I have a CPU 11 board which either has IPL 1.0 or IPL 1.1, and I believe the...
  9. Drummer123

Hello, I started this project about 3 months and will be posting a work log of my project in the near future. But anyways, after wiring and positioning everything and turning on the gamecube, I am stuck with an error involving the screen and wasp. Does anyone know why swiss doesn't boot up and...
  10. Drummer123

Solved My Regulator Board Problems

I am powering it using the original cord. I just put some electrical tape on the back, but it still doesn't work. I double checked the fuse and red and black wires going into the board which are both at about 12V. I tried putting the multimeter leads in many places but I couldn't get a voltage...
  11. Drummer123

Solved My Regulator Board Problems

When I connected my regulator board to mobo using this diagram (left), at first my power led came on consistently. Then, it would only come on for a brief second. Now, it doesn't come on at all. I have checked the fuse and 12V is going through it when plugged in (to wall). Oh, and the fan is on...
  12. Drummer123

Wanting to buy Wasp Fusion

Hey everyone! I have been looking on various websites for a wasp fusion, and I am out of luck. It appears that Eurasia may take awhile to restock this product and eBay doesn't have the product at a reasonable price. If you are willing to sell one please contact me via BitBuilt (username...