Recent content by Dominatory

1. Question I need help with making a PS2 Portable

srry about that but the one im using accepts it . (I use a 3s) I didn't mean it as he should use a 19v charger on his 2s.
  2. Worklog Wii in a 3D Printed DMG: The DMGii

AMAZING
  3. Worklog My First PS2 Portable

two of this to get the 2s 2p
  4. Question I need help with making a PS2 Portable

the higher the better to me usually use my lap top 19v charger to charge my 12v pack MODERATOR NOTE: Do not EVER give advice like this OR DO THIS. Advice like this will kill people's projects. If you don't have a basic understanding of what a volt is and why "more is better" is the worse...
  5. Question I need help with making a PS2 Portable

vi is for the inout voltage (charger) VO is for output (COnsole) Both share a common ground
  6. Worklog Ps2 Portables

our screens are different so it would be a different step for you
  7. Question I need help with making a PS2 Portable

hmmm if so tht would mean that it had a signal for when the car goes into revse all you would have to do then is bridge th connecton. send a pic of red brd
  8. Worklog Booshman's N64 portable

Good Night(here when I'm typing this)! I'm thinking of doing a n64 portable I looked at the trimming guide etc. but realized it doesn't say how to do the power switch or redo the controller. any assistant with that?
  9. PS2 controller PCB files

ohhh makes sense. hopefully it would be good n reasonable so I can finish this ps2 project.
  10. STM32 NES Emulator

this sounds amazballs
  11. Worklog My First PS2 Portable

sadly even that wouldn't work out due to the fact once the battery drops below 7v everything will turn out. and since its not a trimmable model and all it cannot do the 5 or 6v mode to run off of a 2S battery pack. best bet might be 4S and step down or 3S and step down , 4S and step down might...
  12. Question I need help with making a PS2 Portable

should of checked and make sure the monitor turned on and functionally before trying to modify. that's one of the important thing to keep note of. could of been dead before u tried to do anything with it.
  13. Worklog My First PS2 Portable

not bad ! -merge- just a heads up your gonna need a step down if our gonna use that batterypack due to the fact that will be giving out 14v which would fry the ps2. Mod note: please edit your posts
  14. Question I need help with making a PS2 Portable

e ever turned on the system before to make sure its working? 2) Your connections seem correct but reduce how much exposed wires you have that could short out anything. 3) the monitor turned on be fore attempting? 4) Also the monitor came with a control board (buttons for power, switching...
  15. Worklog Ps2 Portables

Had a lot of issues and problems. with controllers and such. thinking of changing plans and do a laptop idk sight!