Recent content by DMDBOY

1. DMDBOY

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] SP Liite V2

It truly does, very sleek!
  2. DMDBOY

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] The Wiik Link(First Portable Wii)

It’s Zeldastic!
  3. DMDBOY

Beginner Wii Portable

I find myself in the same printerless boat, could you redirect and would you recommend the service to someone else? Thanks a bunch! keep at it, can’t wait to see more
  4. DMDBOY

Beginner Wii Portable

Looks awesome! could you say what material you used?
  5. DMDBOY

G-Boy PCB Files?

Thanks for the heads up! I wouldn’t know where to begin… I just found them and would have redirected if anyone was interested… I think I’m stuck waiting for the redesign or anyone who can recreate the old PCBs.
  6. DMDBOY

G-Boy PCB Files?

I may be a bit late on the scene, but I have managed to find the open source PCB designs for the GC+ from Aurelio and the RVL-PMS and U-AMP from Gman. Would the shoulder button PCB be the only one left from the OG G-Boy kit?
  7. DMDBOY

RVL-PMS1, U-Amp1, GC+2.0 (non-4Layer version), Screen Control PCBs For Sale

Good to know, I’ll keep a lookout for the future adaptations. Thanks again @CrazyGadget
  8. DMDBOY

RVL-PMS1, U-Amp1, GC+2.0 (non-4Layer version), Screen Control PCBs For Sale

Fancy finding you here @CrazyGadget. Are these PCBs still available? Are the RVL-PMS1 and U-AMP 1 compatible redesigns for the G-BOY? Can they still be bought anywhere else if these aren’t available?
  9. DMDBOY

Another G-BOY Fan

Sure does! I will look into the PCB adaptations and will try to find any OG G-BOY PCBs being sold in the marketplace. Tip of the hat
  10. DMDBOY

Another G-BOY Fan

(First thread, hope it’s in the correct section) Just want to start out saying how much info and knowledge I’ve accumulated over the last month since I saw a few Gman’s videos showing the G-BOY off and absolutely fell in love with the idea of Portablizing a Wii (as most of us here im sure). Soon...
  11. DMDBOY

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

“Saludos” from Spain. Love all the content I’ve been seeing non-stop all month