Recent content by Dinofix

1. Dinofix

Ashida Wii Portable

Hi sorry I deleted the file by accident, I wrote to some people that I sent the file to before and hope they have it - I'll get in touch with you guys if I get hold of it again
  2. Dinofix

Worklog Fire Red Noldendo Wii Miicro - First 6layer trim

After my first portable the G-Wii I wanted to try out another trim and make myself a tiny gamecube to bring with me mostly for smash melee. I stumbled across "Noldendo Wii Miicro" and the project was born! I had almost everything at the workshop I just needed to get hold on some PTH08080WAH...
  3. Dinofix

Worklog Adding BT to G-Wii

No there wasnt, can the trim make it all go nuts?
  4. Dinofix

Worklog Adding BT to G-Wii

I've had my G-Wii now a couple of days and played through Luigi's Mansion on it - use wired headphones sometimes and I just cant really get used to that again, so I wanted to try and add a BT transmitter to my G-Wii I had some BT Transmitter lying around and used one of those to try and build...
  5. Dinofix

Question What age is normal for making a portable

Check out electrokit they have alot of smaller starterkits, even a portable console if you dare!
  6. Dinofix

Question What age is normal for making a portable

Do you have any experience with soldering? If not you could start with buying some small soldering kits and work your way up to a portable over time and also gain experience. If you need any 3D prints just hit me up, I dont have the largest printer but I also live in Sweden, you can only pay...
  7. Dinofix

Worklog Dinos First Portable, G-Wii v2.2

thanks dude! feels better and better with it and I've tweaked some small bumps that was super anoying for me - Im getting there slow and granny!
  8. Dinofix

update #2 sience the last post I had big problems to get the trimmed wii to even boot... after days and hours spent of troubleshooting I desoldered everything and did another trim, soldered everything with some thicker cables and it booted without problem - leason learned! use correct cables...
  9. Dinofix

Ashida Wii Portable

I'll send you a gdrive link whn I'm of work Heres how it turned out om my ender 3
  10. Dinofix

Hello again - a long awaited update from me! now Im are up and running again It turned out to be harder to get the stuff to sweden than I thought it would be! At first Bitbuilt Store closed down and my fan, heat sink and copper plate disappeared for a long time but in the end the parts found...
  11. Dinofix

Solved Mod VGA Driver Board - 5 inch KYV-N2 V6 ZJ050NA-08C

I'm building a G-Wii and wanted to mod the driver board for my LCD I bought this one: Driver board But I got this one: Actual driver board I've tried to follow this guide but I cant find any datasheets on the chips as the guide says Does anyone have an idea where I should start? the chips...
  12. Dinofix

Thanks dude! Good luck with the new printer, hope you get it where you want to! It sure can be challenging sometimes. Yeah Im in love with this purple beauty
  13. Dinofix

Hi all, Dino from sweden here. First time building a portable and I've decided to go for a G-Wii v2.2 I've ordered everything that I need now when 4layertech went live, now I just have to wait for it to arrive I'll post a link down bellow on my shoppinglist if any other swede want to build a...
  14. Dinofix

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, new to the forum but I've seen alot of your work here for a while, I've been modding/restoring gameboys and other retro consoles. would love to build myself a G-Wii - hopefully the boards will soon be accessible to buy somhow in the near future.