1. destroyer12

No more available gboy pcbs

I'll take a set if they are still available
  2. destroyer12

[Group Buy] $25 3.5" 640*480 VGA/HDMI LCD

I'll take 2
  3. destroyer12

RVL-PMS1, U-Amp1, GC+2.0 (non-4Layer version), Screen Control PCBs For Sale

Is the screen control board still available? Or could you post the logic behind it? Thank you
  4. destroyer12

Question Best way to start designing

Read all the work logs. A lot of great information and answers there. The ps2 standard trim is able to run off a 2s battery setup, meaning you do not need custom regulators. Making it easier for beginners.
  5. destroyer12

Worklog The last one, 3rd ps2 portable

Great work! Could you link what screen you are using?
  6. destroyer12

Worklog Chunchunmaru - A PS2 Portable

Looks great! Yes the PS2 controller needs joysticks connected or it won't work properly.
  7. destroyer12

Help help help

Do you have the joysticks connected to the controller? It will not work without them
  8. destroyer12

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] First Portable: The PS2

IT IS DONE! I have edited the initial post with all the specs. Here is the final video:
  9. destroyer12

It ha been a while since the last update. I have been busy moving but I managed to make some solid progress. I could not get the mango router working with the capacitive coupling, it would only list the games and not load them. I hacked up the Ethernet transformers and managed to get it...
  10. destroyer12

Question PS2PMS Availability

Yes it outputs 1.25, 1.8, 3.3 and 5v. It runs off 1s batteries but has no battery charging built in.
  11. destroyer12

Question PS2PMS Availability

I have been developing a board with TI regulators. I currently have it working, I'm just waiting on a replacement inductors. I just need to figure out a solution to turn it on and off but I think I have that figured out. I'm going to need to do another revision to the board and a lot more...
  12. destroyer12

Yea I know about the exposed wire. Nothing is shorting I have checked for shorts. The thicker wire is just for testing to color code the different voltages. I have thiner wire for the final build. I'm going to rewire it and check for shorts again later.
  13. destroyer12

So I trimmed the new ps2 and can not get it to boot. The case said it's a 79001 but it resembles the 79003 pictured in the trim guide but it has a few differences. Does anyone see if I am missing a voltage relocation? 5v- white 3.5v- green 2.5v- yellow 1.8v- red 1.25v- blue
  14. destroyer12

UPDATE TIME! I received the boards in the mail and have assembled the PMS and USB board. The PMS is working but has a few issues. The inductor I chose for the 3.3v line was not up for the task, I ended up using the inductor I removed from the LCD driver board and that seems to be working but...
  15. destroyer12

Yes I fixed that after I made this post. Thank you! I am following your project as well! I am planning on running it on 1.8v. Update! The boards came in and i found 2 major issues. First on the pms there is a direct short between vin and ground. I somehow ordered a previous version of the...