Recent content by Deivid Jean

1. RVLoader v2.0

Hello! Has anyone tried using the GC2Wiimote to map the Mario Party 9 Wii game? Unfortunately the mapping of motion controls to the GameCube controller doesn't work in this game. Is it a GC2Wiimote incompatibility? In the Epic Mickey 2 game it doesn't work either, in others that I tested it...
  2. RVLoader v2.0

The Super Nintendo and Mega Drive games on the Virtual Console work fine on RVLoader, but all Nintendo 64 games are on a black screen when starting. Does anyone know what can it be?
  3. RVLoader v2.0

The file has to be written "game.iso"
  4. RVLoader v2.0

The GC and Wii games work perfectly, only the Virtual Console games are unfortunately not coming...
  5. RVLoader v2.0

Hi! Can you help me? Are you able to open Virtual Console games smoothly in the new version of RVLoader? Can you explain to me how I can run them? When I try, it freezes on a black screen...
  6. RVLoader v2.0

Aurelio, Virtual Console games stopped working in this new version of RVLoader? I just get a black screen when trying to open them. =/
  7. RVLoader v2.0

@Aurelio, the Wii Motion Plus patch work on both BB Loader and RVLoader? Can I play the games that need this device using the Gamecube controller on the handheld console? Or both systems still don't support Motion Plus?