Recent content by Dc3d

1. How to play FC SFC MD GB GBC GBA PCE N64 PS1 roms without mxchip

Ive managed to get retro arch loading and working, but I have yet to get any games working. I had to boot into the bootmii menu and load it in the home brew channel ( which is upside down ) but retro arch works this way, but not I have an issue where I cannot seem to get I to the retroarch...
  2. How to play FC SFC MD GB GBC GBA PCE N64 PS1 roms without mxchip

I've just tried to install retroarch ( I extracted the files into my apps folder on the usb drive, it shows up, but when I run it, it just boots back into bbloader:( See video : https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5z8b8q7v3uaaku/Retroarch%20Wii%20not%20working.mp4?dl=0
  3. How to play FC SFC MD GB GBC GBA PCE N64 PS1 roms without mxchip

Thank you so much, I'll give it ago today ! I really appreciate the help !
  4. How to play FC SFC MD GB GBC GBA PCE N64 PS1 roms without mxchip

Hi guys, Sorry for all of my questions,but I'm finding it tricky to find the information I'm after.. I purchased a g-boy a while ago ( it's been a bit if a struggle, I have only recently found out what software is on it etc) , but I lost the SD card that came with it , so I've had to find...
  5. Wii controller settings setup ?

I have managed to map everything except the shake controls ! What do you guys make the shake controls too ? Also what do you map the plus and minus buttons ?
  6. Wii controller settings setup ?

Hi all, I've been trying to get the controller settings working for the Wii side , but I'm unable to get everything setup correctly, See video : https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yqvov71emvgkj4/Wii%20controller%20settings.mp4?dl=0 Please can you help? What am I doing wrong ? For some reason some...
  7. Blue screen no signal ( solved ) not enough power

I have posted some info on in the Wii games and GameCube section. You will be able to find what your after there
  8. Blue screen no signal ( solved ) not enough power

Ok no worries, I have been looking through the forums but haven't seen any settings guide for mapping the Wii controls , and have only seen a few things about the wad files, but I will loook again Thanks for the help and advice anyhow, I appreciate it .
  9. Blue screen no signal ( solved ) not enough power

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it . I just plugged it in and started charging and thought I'd give it a go whilst plugged in, low and behold, it works . So maybe it just ran out if power. But my next issue is , how to get wads working? I've added some info the folder , but when I...
  10. Blue screen no signal ( solved ) not enough power

When I have tried charging it first , incase its a power issue, otherwise I will try to open it and check. It's just not getting a signal . No idea what's going on.
  11. Blue screen no signal ( solved ) not enough power

Unfortunately, it was purchased from China do I've been having to look myself. Do you have any ideas on what it could be ?
  12. Blue screen no signal ( solved ) not enough power

I am having an issue which suddenly just happened. I was playing a game cube game , I turned the portable Wii off for a bit, when I switched it back up I get no signal . If I remove the usb I still get no signal and blue screen. I have bbloader v1.3 Usb : Kingston 128gb I guess the board has...
  13. Guide Setting up Wii and GameCube games

I don't seem to be able to save any games ? This is what software this is running, I don't have the usb drive plugged in yet in this first shot, when I do plug it in it goes straight to this menu, is this all correct or am I missing something? I also don't seem to be able to see my Wii games ...
  14. Guide Setting up Wii and GameCube games

Here is a link £427.48 | 4.3 inch IPS LCD Arcade Game console Modified by WII motherboard NGC Gameboy with Double joystick NO Raspberry Pi Not simulator https://a.aliexpress.com/_vXdrYf