Recent content by Darkside19

1. Darkside19

Looking for a portable wii/gamecube handheld (g wii)

no problem you're welcome :-)
  2. Darkside19

https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/for-sale-galaxy-black-g-wii-rev-2-pd-charger-and-hard-case-included.5353/
  3. Darkside19

PS2P PS2 Portable 8 inch IPS Screen Image Retention after 5 minutes

Idk maybe someone know If this is normal. I bought an 8 inch IPS PS2P console from Aliexpress and I noticed after 5 minutes of gameplay in Champion of Norrath that the HUD stay as flickering image retention temporary. Do someone got the same 8 inch console and could test it, If it's normal? I...
  4. Darkside19

mine are from RahimMastersGaming. But I think they all use the same Kit. I bought the bigger 8 inch version. I think the soldering etc. is good, but the paint job and memory card/Micro sd/screen are from bad quality. I bought the same screen again from ebay. There is one seller that sell the...
  5. Darkside19

that's how it looks from the inside
  6. Darkside19

I got an PS2P from Etsy. Poor quality painting&screen with dust behind the backlight+red dead pixels. After 1 week the memory card corrupted without any reason. I got the possibility from the seller to send it back and get it repaired but tax+shipping to china and back to me was way to high...
  7. Darkside19

which one did you buy?
  8. Darkside19

yes I bought the purple one from him, love my purple one
  9. Darkside19

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115726592518?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=pmTs7TaMSiq&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Z3aEws7ASYK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY There is one for a good price on eBay, I think thats from someone from this Forum, i can't find the name of him, but remember to...
  10. Darkside19

WTB Portable N64

that 3000$ N64 Portable from Gman really got sold on ebay o.OO.o
  11. Darkside19

WTB Portable N64

this unit got some improvements: -2 Controller ports to play with 2 Original Controllers if you want to play mutliplayer -one button, to choose between on screen or external AV -D Pad (psp thumbstick) because of the little space -choose between battery/external voltage imput/Charging
  12. Darkside19

WTB Portable N64

that's the one I will get very soon (not exactly this one but the same build again,in progress soon)
  13. Darkside19

WTB Portable N64

I'm happy that I actually live in germany. There is one guy that build the N64Boy Advance for around 500$(490€) but only in germany. I actually wait for my unit that are in progress. It's a newer version of the first one that Jonathan Wild built 2011/12...
  14. Darkside19

WTB Portable N64

I would say yes but you can ask Gman.
  15. Darkside19

WTB Portable N64

it's to custom I think, because there is no kit or something else. I think that one from ebay is that one of the two that gman built.