Recent content by Darkone83

1. Darkone83

PS2 Ultra Slim

Looks great and awesome work
  2. Darkone83

PS2 Ultra Slim

Thank you for the comments. You should be able to prove for a suitable source if you have a multimeter, at a minimum you could power your LED's from the 5v rail and use a resistor calculator to get to the correct voltage.
  3. Darkone83

PS2 Ultra Slim

It sounds like your reset circuit is shorted then or at least grounded out. I would troubleshoot the reset line before proceeding with anything else
  4. Darkone83

PS2 Ultra Slim

Then what's the point of making it smaller :P I mean do disc drive is smaller but wear is the fun in that. Please don't take that the wrong way I do see your point.
  5. Darkone83

PS2 Ultra Slim

K newest build is done and dubbed "Oreo" Oreo Build VOD Besides the build included pics of points I'm using for my LED installation Original VOD was having issues on twitch so uploading the current build to youtube
  6. Darkone83

PS2 Ultra Slim

This weekends up coming build for a co worker, its being dubbed oreo lol
  7. Darkone83

PS2 Ultra Slim

This would be possible as long as your were pulling the VCC needed from a stable point on the board and not a random cap or resistor, i though about doing this for a activity led for the MX4ISO mod just haven't had time to implement it as of yet.
  8. Darkone83

PS2 Ultra Slim

I was going to pull from cap's at first and then came to the conclusion that that's not such a great idea, so probed some resistors for a good stable 3.4v source. I wanted to go for subtle lighting but im thinking adding 2 more would be okay.
  9. Darkone83

PS2 Ultra Slim

Well added some LED's lol Might ad 2 more but I want to run the system for a few and make sure its stable with the LED's install power draw wise Let me know what you guys think [Update] Added pics of the testing area lol [Update 2] Moar LED's lol
  10. Darkone83

PS2 Ultra Slim

I can likely do that ill be uploading to youtube and ill post it on my original post Yes I did, it came out fairly nice and id happily get a few more shells printed to keep for replacements or may doing one of these for a buddy
  11. Darkone83

PS2 Ultra Slim

First off huge thank you Wesk Just Figured I'd show my progress with this project The purple print was test fitment and to see if my machine could pull it off, I had a few print issues more the fault of my machine But I have a VOD on twitch of the build, and it was super satisfying to make...