Recent content by Dango

1. Dango

Worklog First Wii Portable: G-Wii

I got them here: Tact Switch, 50pcs. per Pack, 100% New, USA Stock, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GNWPH65/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_86tWEbEZV28P1
  2. Dango

Thanks! I used orange squishy tacts and some gamecube controller buttons I got off of eBay
  3. Dango

Thanks man! You did a great job too! especially considering you had time constraints
  4. Dango

Finally finished up my G-Wii! It took two Wii's and pms's but its finally done Here's the noods: Thank you to Gman for making the G-Wii open source, Ginger for printing the case for me, and everyone on the BitBuillt forums and Discord, I couldn't have done it without your help! Planning on...
  5. Dango

Thank you! Thanks! now that i'm rewiring video I have a chance to fix my messy VGA wiring that I was too scared to touch lol
  6. Dango

Got the second trim to work. All I gotta do now is wire USB, VGA, Audio, and Controls to the Wii.
  7. Dango

Reviving my G-Wii

Reviving my G-Wii
  8. Dango

Rip Wii, time to trim a new one
  9. Dango

Welp I closed up the case and started to test it out, it worked for a bit but then it stopped working. I opened it up and I couldn’t really figure out what happened. Turns out the wire connected to the battery came off and a few bad decisions later the PMS was fried. I’m going to try to repair...
  10. Dango

Sorry I don’t have a list, Ginger has a BOM on his Louii cad file post which has some helpful links
  11. Dango

Thank you! :D
  12. Dango

So far I have the batteries, PMS, usb, and VGA wired up VGA was almost a disaster but I somehow got it working. It’s super crisp and is definitely worth the extra time. here’s what the internals look like so far. It’s pretty messy, but I’m planning on cleaning it up a bit by the end.
  13. Dango

Thanks, I’ll check it out. Good luck on your build!
  14. Dango

My case came in! Big thanks to Ginger who printed it out for me I also got the bluetooth working But now I have a new problem, the Wii trim (only slightly) doesn't fit in the case. Should I just sand it down or is there a better technique? Im assuming that its safest to take from the bottom...
  15. Dango

Yeah just to test it out, the portable will have 4