Recent content by dababy

1. dababy

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] Project: Wii Go Green!

Lol yeah but was using bool operations. It takes getting used to but works like a charm!
  2. dababy

yeah I know... ) : I do have a dead board tho that im prolly gonna transfer the components from. actually I was just abt to ask, what does that component do? Ok j hopefully sorted that out but not positive. How does it look
  3. dababy

Ok so today i got the wii all trimmed up. I think my multimeter kicked the bucket a while ago so i haven’t measured resistance. However the trim looks alr and the edges are smooth as a babies ass so i think its good lol
  4. dababy

Solved Why is the Wii not turning on?

I have to agree with bozer. there are visible cuts in the board that could use a lot more sanding. mainly the bits that are jutting out on the sides. But what u have now is a great start!
  5. dababy

yeah i saw that most were using that but i alr had blender. ill give it a shot tho
  6. dababy

ok guys just a minor update i have the general layout of the bottom half of the case. i still need to add posts for the boards im using and the actual wii. my goal for the panels is to have the sit nicely in an indented area and the maybe use silicon or something to secure them.
  7. dababy

Lmfao alr ig for ashen ill make it some other color. I still need to find a theme game for this lol so color is tbh rn
  8. dababy

So... The first two summer competitions I was here for came and went without any entries from me. However, with two completed portables since then, (gwii and gboy) I've decided to make a portable with a feature that I have not seen been used yet. Solar Power. My goal is to design a sleek...
  9. dababy

BitBuilt's 2023 Summer Building Competition

lol mine gets here friday
  10. dababy

Worklog The LIGHTNiiNG - BLOCKED

Bruh…
  11. dababy

Worklog A Gwii Worklog (The first in a while)

Yeah I know it’s not hd but it’s just so nice looking
  12. dababy

K guys I promised updates and here I am… just finished the vga mod (lmfao never thought I’d see wii in hd) anyway I just have a pic it rn I’ll send a video soon
  13. dababy

Ps2/wii portable ?

I’ve actually thought of something like this in an arcade cabinet with 2 different plugin controllers with a screen input switch
  14. dababy

Worklog Louii Friend Build

because of the 4x4 vias like half cut it may ground the regulator but i couldnt be sure because ive never seen that possible issue before
  15. dababy

hey all i know its been a while but i had a huge setback but im ready to proceed now so one mobo later and were back to where i left off. ps im not bumping an old thread ill update shortly