Recent content by CrispModz

1. CrispModz

Solved Stuck in USB screen

I don't know, I just removed a component on the back before the vias, and it started working.
  2. CrispModz

I got it to work!
  3. CrispModz

So I decided to check the lines with a multimeter. I think it's shorted somewhere.
  4. CrispModz

Yes
  5. CrispModz

So... I tried to shorten the data lines, inserting it into the vias, and swapping the data lines, but it still isn't working for some reason. What's the max recommend length the lines should be? Is there something I'm missing?
  6. CrispModz

Good to know! Speaking of the LDO, I just removed it.
  7. CrispModz

A month or so ago I was finally able to get my first Wii successfully trimmed, but once I connected the USB data lines, it still wouldn't change the screen or fully boot. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
  8. CrispModz

Secret Santa 2023: Post your gifts here!

Oops, guess I forgot I was supposed to post my gift (•_•; ). When I got to the mailbox one day and opened it, I saw a large box stuffed in there. I immediately said out loud, "That's a big package." I couldn't find their username anywhere, sooo... (I'm going to put them in the order in which...
  9. CrispModz

ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

ヽ(ー_ー )ノ
  10. CrispModz

Solved What heatsink material is the best to use?

Okay, thanks. I'll keep all that in mind.
  11. CrispModz

How much does the shape and size of the heatsink effect it?
  12. CrispModz

I was looking into what heatsink I should use for a portable Wii I'm working on, and I found that there was a few different types of materials that are used for them. So, what material dissipates heat better?
  13. CrispModz

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] My first wii portable: Project Codename Ginger

I think your supposed to have a "Summer Contestant" banner to actually join the competition.
  14. CrispModz

Question All of my Wii software on my Wii isn't working properly.

I didn't install RVLoader on this Wii and the BT and Wifi modules were socketed at the time.
  15. CrispModz

Question All of my Wii software on my Wii isn't working properly.

It's not just when using USBLoader. It happens with all of my Wii channels too.