Recent content by CrispModz

1. CrispModz

Worklog The Wiik Link(First Portable Wii)

Hello, sorry its been a while. I've been running a little late on finishing this project. I don't think I will be able to get this done before the deadline, but I will still try to continue work on it even after the deadline. But for now let me show you some progress-ish I made. These images...
  2. CrispModz

I'm playing around with this interesting idea of having separate extensions that you can plug into the portable for different features. Like having an extension for extra GC ports and one to make it able to be plugged into a tv.
  3. CrispModz

I guess your right. I should probably round the edges out a bit.
  4. CrispModz

Sorry, I must have forgotten to add the Z trigger. I will probably put it somewhere below the right trigger. Maybe something like this:
  5. CrispModz

I am mostly done with designing the shell for it. I'm still working out some positioning for some of the parts. This is what I have so far:
  6. CrispModz

I put together a list of parts for the portable. The price for all of the parts is $241.68. I already have some of the parts though so its more like $219.68. 3D Printed Parts: $5 Custom PCBs: $5 (1) 4Layer Wii: $20 (1) Broken DS Lite: $20 (1) RVL-PMS-Lite: $69.99 (1) PMS-PD 2: $19.99 (1) 16:9...
  7. CrispModz

Welcome to my worklog for my project, I am going to be making a Wii portable. I'm calling the portable the Wiik Link after Link from The Legend Of Zelda. This is some of my base concept art for it:
  8. CrispModz

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello I'm Crisp, I am still quite new to portablizing. I'm still learning about how to portablize the Wii, it sounds neat that you can cut a Wii's motherboard to a fraction of its original size with it still working.