Recent content by CommanderBrace

1. CommanderBrace

wifi module stuff

So I saw Shockslayer posted about using the wifi module on portablizemii to install .dol and other files over ftp/network. I'm curious, what modules would I use for FTP? It would be interesting if there was potential for me to offload memory/work onto a personal server, and then request...
  2. CommanderBrace

No shipping method = No happy fun times

So I took a look at the shop again to see if I could snag some GC+ boards. Unfortunately..... It let me through most parts of the checkout, but I couldn't choose a shipping option and complete checkout. I feel like I've been bamboozled.
  3. CommanderBrace

Wii/GC dev kits and/or homebrew programming utilities

y'all got any tutorial links to dump on me so i can save myself some googling? ;)
  4. CommanderBrace

I found a tutorial (http://www.codemii.com/category/wii-programming-tutorials/) and am starting to read through it. I feel like I should at least try to answer my questions myself before I ask here. Anyway my main concerns at this point are: 1.) can I use Visual Studios to code and compile? 2.)...
  5. CommanderBrace

I've never used this programmer's notepad and it's extension. Opening the PNPROJ files in notepad gives me some markup text. but i dont get that info when i open it in the Programmer's Notepad app. Is that markup text required?
  6. CommanderBrace

I'm going the windows route yes, but I'm more familiar with linux GNU systems. I didnt want to pay for the unity license and go through nintendo just to try developing for an older system. I wanna try my hand at things so I can experiment before I have to decide on a final project for my degree~...
  7. CommanderBrace

none of the smashboard threads I read mentioned any of those. Thanks so much Aurelio <3
  8. CommanderBrace

Hiya everyone. It's been awhile since I was on here last. Anyway, I'm looking for any information on coding for the wii or for the gamecube. I want to be able to make custom software for the portable I'm working on, but I don't know where to start. I already have 4 years in C++ (2 in C#/unity)...
  9. CommanderBrace

Haikus~

Apprentice I was Impatient and needy too Joyous soon to be
  10. CommanderBrace

Haikus~

Damn, I am so proud. My memers have grown up lots, Still need GC boards
  11. CommanderBrace

Haikus~

Finals are no more Impatience is setting in Need GC+ boards ;~;
  12. CommanderBrace

huge, but probably dumb, charging idea~

I ended up getting one. I'm gonna upload picks of sizing. From the looks of it, I might need to relocate these outputs, LED charge indicator, and the charger inputs.
  13. CommanderBrace

Worklog Dark Delfiino (Spencer's first Wii Portable)

I actually really like your final product here. Can I ask about your frankencasing process? All we get to see is the before/after, but I wanna know how you built that DOPE ASS front plate.
  14. CommanderBrace

Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

C/RVL-CPU-20 WHITE SERIAL: LU352063296