Recent content by Commandblock6417

1. Commandblock6417

Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

Damn, this looks hella similar to the actual Switch Lite. Really looking forward to this!
  2. Commandblock6417

Worklog Sushii

haha nice.
  3. Commandblock6417

Worklog Sushii

Petition to rename BitBuilt to ButtBuild for 24 hours
  4. Commandblock6417

Discussion Announcing Hiidra

Seems very promising. I, as a Greek, approve the name and the logo, though for the latter you may want to look into the ancient greek pottery and arts regarding the myth of Hercules and the Hydra. In any case, hail hydra!
  5. Commandblock6417

Worklog DIY Concept UFO

Omg, how did you get this totally official Dell Project UFO early? /s Good luck with the competition, you have a pretty strong submission.
  6. Commandblock6417

LEGO G BOY

Daaamn this looks nice! Good job!
  7. Commandblock6417

Question USB game loading: LoaderGX vs Hiidra

I am on the Wii mini discord and I have d2xl. It has been proven though that slight hardware changes such as soldering a wifi card on can make the wii mini act just like a normal wii. Heck, even the Wii's SM can work! Thanks for pointing it out though.
  8. Commandblock6417

Okay I see. Thanks again and I will try PM with nowifi once I look a bit more into what potential differences of the original Wii and the mini it relies on.
  9. Commandblock6417

Thanks for the reply. So Hiidra uses a cIOS that has all the calls patched? I will try it on the mini once it comes out. There shouldn't be any problem with it though. Also does neek work the same way? Will portablizemiiv1 work too? I assume so if the nowifi ios is installed.
  10. Commandblock6417

So, today I tried removing the disc drive from my wii mini to free some space for some mods I want to makr and everything worked fine until I tried to load a game with USBLoaderGX. I get the "An error has occured, eject the disc drive yadda yadda" error and the wii just hangs. Why does loader gx...
  11. Commandblock6417

Anyone watch Michael Reeves?

Watch the surgery table he made, it's brilliant!
  12. Commandblock6417

Worklog Frii Lite

Right, forgot about that. Yeah, that's a go-to for thin "GameCube" sticks
  13. Commandblock6417

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

Very nice guide! Reminiscent of the iFixit repair guides! I can't wait to see the finished version.
  14. Commandblock6417

Worklog Q*Mini Arcade Game Redesign

Nice idea! That little thing is a circuit detach switch for detaching the batteries before use. You can see that by inserting a small piece of paper/plastic and see that it opens the circuit. You can remove it although you will need to bridge the two pads (I think). See if it works without...
  15. Commandblock6417

Worklog Frii Lite

Cool idea! I have some suggestions though. How thick is it approximately going to be? It's better if you use switch sticks instead as they take up far less space. Also, I think this color is Atomic Purple and not GameCube Purple, but that's just a minor detail.