Recent content by ClockHead

1. Ashida Wii Portable

can i get the gcode?
  2. Ashida Wii Portable

@Dinofix can i get the gcode?
  3. Question rvl pms 2 help

so this is basically what happened, I was testing voltages on the wii with the pms and everything was working perfectly, so i went to disconnect the 18650 battery i was using. I de soldered the negative wire and the wire hit something around the resistor (not sure what it was) and a little spark...
  4. Question rvl pms 2 help

I recently bought a rvl pms 2 from 4layer but because im an idiot, i already messed up heres a picture. it looks like the r17 resistor is blown and the board is heating up around that area alot. so my question is can I replace the r17 resistor with a new one? and if so where can i buy it? thanks!
  5. RVLoader v2.0

Awesome!
  6. Question hinges for clamshell?

Hi everyone! I'm currently designing a wii portable with a clamshell based off of the new 3ds xl. I'm still very new to cad design and I don't feel comfortable taking apart a new 3ds xl, so to cut straight to the point, are there any hinges similar in size to the new 3ds xl hinge that i could...
  7. Worklog my first portable "Wii DS XL"

little update i made some up updates with the hinge and got it to fold in fusion 360, there is still a lot i have to with the model but i'm gonna keep working at it :D i would also like to say thanks for the support so far, i really appreciate it :)
  8. Worklog my first portable "Wii DS XL"

hi all I recently started 3d modeling hoping to make myself a portable with my own design. I want to go for a new 3ds xl style for the case, this is what i came up so far I doubt the final design will be anything like this (that is if i finish this project). I'm still very new to 3d...
  9. Worklog The Wii SPii

what a beauty
  10. GameCube JoyCon CAD Files

im not even gonna attempt it, looks pretty hard
  11. Release GC2Wiimote - beta

Yay!
  12. Question wii not turning on

i did cut the trace but i cant find my phone to take pictures
  13. Question wii not turning on

so i have relocated the u10 chip on my wii, but now it doesn't turn on, it has the red light but the button isn't doing anything, did i do anything wrong? any help will be appreciated
  14. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi! is it ok if i ask some questions here?
  15. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hello :)