Recent content by CHE3SECAK3

1. CHE3SECAK3

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what do u mean by integrated VGA? Do you not need to do the hardware VGA patch now? Also, is there a list for USB compatibility?
  2. CHE3SECAK3

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

I thought it was in beta?
  3. CHE3SECAK3

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

Is there a way to add IR light or something, or is there not enough space?
  4. CHE3SECAK3

Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

I was referring to the custom boards
  5. CHE3SECAK3

Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

So are custom regs obsolete now? If I buy this, I only need a GC+ and I'm good to go right? Im assuming this isn't the official BitBuilt method? And also, what is the difference between this and the PowerMii (Lite)? Is it the LED and charge/play? I'm deciding on which to use, or if I should...
  6. CHE3SECAK3

Discussion Putting a wii inside something else

Put it in a Wii Fit Balance Board and call it the "Wii Fit" (irony is that it's not fit at all). Now that I'm thinking about it, I might just use that name for a future portable . Anyway, good luck!
  7. CHE3SECAK3

Guide The Exhaustive Wii Trimming and Troubleshooting FAQ

IIRC I would have to mount the Bluetooth module either way. But for the U10, would you recommend the U5 placement or vias?
  8. CHE3SECAK3

And this can be done with, say, 4 Panasonic Lithium Ion 18650s (or how much ever are used), right?
  9. CHE3SECAK3

Hello. I'm also noob and I'm researching rn (guides, worklogs, etc.), so if I'm asking a repeated question I'm very sorry; I probably have not located the thread before Since I'm really inexperienced in electronics, I think I'm a bit lost on some terminology and overall awareness. So I looked...
  10. CHE3SECAK3

Discussion WiiHUD PowerMii interest check

Ok Thank You. It's just that this looks like a heveanly piece of work and I wanted to try it, but you are probably right lol.
  11. CHE3SECAK3

Discussion WiiHUD PowerMii interest check

Hello fellow BitBuilt users, I am not sure whether this is the right thread for this (I'll delete it if it isn't) but I have a question kind of related. NOOB ALERT: Would it be easier to use a 6-layer board and custom reg with TIs (but relocation of Bluetooth easier) or a 4-layer with PowerMii...