Recent content by Charjame

1. Charjame

Gamecube Grip for Nintendo Switch

Dang this is beautiful
  2. Charjame

Forgot how spicy this contestant tag was.

Forgot how spicy this contestant tag was.
  3. Charjame

Worklog Wiisconsin v2, title pending.

Hey Bitbuilt, long time no post. With this new bitbuilt summer contest rolling around, I would like to apply what I learned with my last portable, and apply it to a new portable. Not only have I not started it yet, I haven't done more than draw pictures in a notebook on my lunch break last...
  4. Charjame

New project PS2 handheld

Beautiful!
  5. Charjame

Question Trimmed Wii not booting up

I'll add that it would be a good idea to check if your resistors are shorting somewhere. I've had regs give me low voltages because of that.
  6. Charjame

Favorite music?

What kinds of music do you folks listen to? For projects, for study, or just for fun? Personally I listen to a lot of rock music, because electric guitar is by far my favorite instrument to listen to For study I switch between rain noise, classical, and VGS sometimes For fun I generally just...
  7. Charjame

Question Advice on Wii Portable

https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/custom-regulators-an-explanation-and-guide.754/ All in here bud.
  8. Charjame

Question Advice on Wii Portable

You don't need to trim any parts of the board in order to wire the screen up. The most you'd want to do is take the ports off or account for them in your case design. I'd recommend reading a ton, including the basic electronics resources. Having a general understanding of electronics will serve...
  9. Charjame

WTB: GC+

If you have the PCBs, I'd just make it. Half of the fun with this hobby is learning!
  10. Charjame

N64p Advance 2.0

Very clean, looks sick dude. Nice work
  11. Charjame

-snip-

If you're on a serious time constraint, you could get a good quality USB battery bank. They handle charge management and balancing, and they output 5v so you would only need 3 ti regs. You'd need to make sure it can output enough current though, as some banks are capped in that regard. The...
  12. Charjame

Worklog The littleBIG Boy

This thing is nuts. Excellent work so far
  13. Charjame

The PS2 Razer

God tier. The control layout looks incredibly comfy and flat
  14. Charjame

The Wiisconsin ErgoBoii(cube) [complete]

There's a place for thicc bois with big batteries in this world. oof
  15. Charjame

The Wiisconsin ErgoBoii(cube) [complete]

Hey Guys. Some of you know me from the discord where I've been the most active. I've been wanting to build a portable since seeing the early episodes of The Ben Heck Show on youtube. In Junior year I powered a Wii and car screen with AA batteries and later found out that I'm lucky it didn't...