Recent content by caxtilteca

1. sharing the progress of my ps2 portable

thank you, the LCD screen is 7 inches
  2. sharing the progress of my ps2 portable

I just another ps2 board since the last one I had I ruined the video solder points
  3. Question 5v switching regulator

can i just wire the screen in AV mode instead, i get no video with component,this is where the AV input was
  4. Question 5v switching regulator

any way i can fix it or connect the red wired from another place?
  5. Question 5v switching regulator

6. Question 5v switching regulator

i get no video, i have everything wired correctly, the screen and the ps2 turns on but it just stopped showing video, any advice?
  7. Question 5v switching regulator

is this one good?
  8. Question 5v switching regulator

will this protection board work to power both the screen and ps2? 2S Lithium Input Ouput Protection Board PCB 7.4V 3A
  9. Question 5v switching regulator

Am I doing it right?
  10. Question 5v switching regulator

ok i finally got video but wiring the screen this way, the colors look a little weird though,kinda green,idk if you can see it in the picture, you think maybe i need to wire luma and chroma to the screen and ps2 also?
  11. Question 5v switching regulator

in the ps2 yes
  12. Question 5v switching regulator

thank you so much, it worked, is my wiring right?i followed your instructions on your other post but i get no signal
  13. Question 5v switching regulator

the screen that i received looks different and before i do anything to it i wanna make sure i do it right, can you help me here
  14. Question 5v switching regulator

even if i convert the screen to 5v? i got this screen it says it Supports 12V power supply and mobile power (USB 5V2A) power supply
  15. Question 5v switching regulator

thank you so much for the explanation, i already ordered 2 more screens, right now i'm working designing the case in tinkercad