Recent content by caradecuero

1. caradecuero

portable dvd player screen for ps2 portable

look in the housing where it says av to know what input it is. Look on the board for the corresponding pins with the multimeter and solder it in the photo. I put this so that you can get an idea, this cable would also work.
  2. caradecuero

Question I don't get video

If I'm honest I don't know in the electronics store here in Spain they don't know awg measurements I think it's American measurement it's the thick white cable I'm waiting to receive awg 22 from amazon the ps2 is already starting and I get video the problem I have it in the ps14 fuse that I have...
  3. caradecuero

Thank you very much gman I can start it but only if I hold the ps14 component with the tweezers at its 2 ends when I release it it stops I think it is a fuse. What should I do to change it? bridge it? I am afraid to continue without knowing what is happening. I will continue with the design of...
  4. caradecuero

Hello I am doing an advanced cut but I am stuck I think it starts but I do not get video something I am doing wrong, could you tell me thanks in advance Do I have to relocate something else? I'm lost
  5. caradecuero

Basic ps2

hi i present my ps2 / standard cutout / 7-inch screen I couldn't connect it due to components so this with composite video / amazon mini amplifier and battery protector / I designed it in blender since I'm quite familiar with it / generic remote control from Chinese / I didn't feel like it had...
  6. caradecuero

Question What are some quick and cost effective ways to get things 3D-Printed?

double mosfet and removed the sheet of the hot bed welded and covered with heat shrink cable approximately 20 dollars
  7. caradecuero

man I speak from my experience if you have to waste a little time and take care of the connections ,,, investigate a little ,, see some tutorial ,,, the parts for security update are very cheap in amazon I have printed pieces of 17 hours even longer I have it for about 2 years and it has not...
  8. caradecuero

Question The fan does not work

I'll get one thank you
  9. caradecuero

0 volts
  10. caradecuero

First of all thanks to his community and sorry for my english my problem is that after trimming the fan does not w ¿cut to much? ¿i junped some fuse? ¿is there any alternative point where to conect it?
  11. caradecuero

sorry for the language 3d printing is easier and cheaper than it seems to buy an Anet A8 less than 150 dollars I learned to design in scketchup for about 3 weeks the results are these I encourage you to buy one instead of spending the money in ordering it from others I am a total newbie and my...
  12. caradecuero

digital potentiometer

Primero, perdón por el idioma Hola, compré esto pensando que me ayudaría a controlar el volumen de mi computadora portátil con 2 botones, pero en YouTube solo puedes encontrar información con Arduino, sería posible conectarlo con solo 2 botones y, si es así, podrías decirme que son los alfileres
  13. caradecuero

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hello thanks for welcoming me in this community i'm a nobato without electronic knowledge thanks to you I built a ps2 and I have another one on the way