Recent content by Cap’nPhineas

1. Cap’nPhineas

Hey all, 3d printing questions here

Hey all, building Ashida currently as a summer project and I’m ordering the case from PCBway and I am wondering what kind of resin I should use, and also what is the exact color hex of the original purple gc controllers? (2nd is sort of a joke question but I really would like to know) thanks!
  2. Cap’nPhineas

Solved Portable feature implementation

when you say “put them in the front” where do you think I should solder them to? Put them in the front how
  3. Cap’nPhineas

Question What flash drive to use for a portable

I found one on amazon but I’m not sure of compatibility so I wanted to ask for the community’s recommendations.
  4. Cap’nPhineas

Question For someone new to modding, what portable should I build and what are the pros and cons to all of them

It’s whatever at this point. Once I’ve honed my skills at electronics I’ll try my hand at a g boy but as for right now my brain barely has a grasp on the Ashida I’m putting together
  5. Cap’nPhineas

Worklog Yet ANOTHER Ashida Worklog

Thanks
  6. Cap’nPhineas

Worklog Yet ANOTHER Ashida Worklog

Full list of parts you’re using?
  7. Cap’nPhineas

Question Pcbway 3d printing help

What materials should I use for 3d printing from them both in terms of durability and cost, and is injection molding worth the extra cost?
  8. Cap’nPhineas

Question For someone new to modding, what portable should I build and what are the pros and cons to all of them

You can still make one, the case cad filed are open source and all the pcbs are on 4layer’s website
  9. Cap’nPhineas

Is there anything specific that makes the g boy a more difficult build?
  10. Cap’nPhineas

Brass theme for RVLoader

Ok thanks