Recent content by Bunnizer

1. Bunnizer

Question Designing portables

Kind of new to portablizing, but would like to start working on designing a portable while I’m working on building my ashida
  2. Bunnizer

Worklog My first ever build: the ashida

Do i need to place captain tape anywhere if i use the wires? I dont believe i should, but i just want to be 100% sure
  3. Bunnizer

Thanks! I got the Hakko for Christmas so hopefully ill be able to finish this project up soon
  4. Bunnizer

I was looking for some tips for my iron and wondered if you guys had any suggestions to which would be best to have for this build. I posted a link to the one i got earlier in this thread. Its the pinecil one
  5. Bunnizer

Discussion Gameboy Lite

Yes there is but im wanting to put it into gameboy case
  6. Bunnizer

Discussion Gameboy Lite

I’m planning on taking the ds lite gameboy advance reader and making a gameboy micro type handheld. But a little larger. Not quite sure about any more details yet.
  7. Bunnizer

Discussion WiiSki (nonalcoholic portable)

ok thanks. Best batteries for this?
  8. Bunnizer

Discussion WiiSki (nonalcoholic portable)

This is gonna be my concept for the WiiSki a portable wii that basically just a screen. I’m planning on doing bluetooth relocation so it can connect wii remotes. Unlike other portable wiis, the WiiSki wont have any controls on it, instead i will relocate the gamecube ports. I am also planning on...
  9. Bunnizer

Yea i just meant will it still run. But thanks
  10. Bunnizer

I accidentally enabled vga but im not doing vga output. Will this have any effect on the performance.
  11. Bunnizer

Finally got around to ordering everything but the stuff from 4 layer. Cant wait for it to come in
  12. Bunnizer

Yep and yep
  13. Bunnizer

Oh ok thank you
  14. Bunnizer

Now a new problem i think 1v may be shorted heres what i got for it: Gnd to 1v: 104.5 ohms 1v to 1.15v: 121.1 ohms 1v to 1.8v: 124.1 ohms 1v to 3.3v: 15.75k ohms
  15. Bunnizer

Finished trimming my wii. Was not as clean as my og wii. Any tips for practicing to solder to u10