Recent content by Bubberiffic

1. Bubberiffic

[IMG]

2. Bubberiffic

Guide Constant Corruption & Crashes in RVLoader

I did, I just don't have a picture of it. The issues still persist when the length is way shorter and routed away from any wires that would disrupt the signal. Also, my SDW and SCW lines are great as well, no issues there; only with that drive it seems.
  3. Bubberiffic

I tested with different wire, shielded wire, different gauges, and more. Here is a picture of the wiring before I routed it away from everything: I have since closed up the portable. I also shortened the wire. Here is when I used super shielded wire, and the issue still wasn’t fixed until...
  4. Bubberiffic

Myself and @zwolf64 were encountering issues with RVLoader corruption with Hiidra, etc. After rewiring the USB multiple times on Trimmed Wiis it still wouldn't work. Results of data corruption are posted below. We were both using the SanDisk Ultra Fit 3.1 (128 & 256GB variants) and both on...
  5. Bubberiffic

My Finished Ashida

Thanks so much, it was worth the time!
  6. Bubberiffic

My Finished Ashida

Thanks so much! Remember to not cheap out on tools, that’s the most important lesson I learned.
  7. Bubberiffic

My Finished Ashida

Here’s my finished Ashida! After giving up on this project last August, I persevered to complete it! Special thanks to CrazyGadget for helping me with VGA & other issues last year, and for encouraging me to finish! The case is 3D printed on an FDM printer and I sanded, filled, and painted it...
  8. Bubberiffic

Solved RVL-PMS Lite vs. RVL-PMS-2

Thanks for your response, I appretiate it!
  9. Bubberiffic

Model I made a 3D model of a Joy-Con Joystick to Help With Custom Portable Designs!

This model is to scale and can be used for whatever it might help you with! The measurements should all be good as I cross-referenced many diagrams, and I measured stuff myself as well.
  10. Bubberiffic

Thanks for the response!
  11. Bubberiffic

The RVL-PMS-2 just restocked on 4layertech, but before that I was just going to go with the RVL-PMS-Lite, I don't care about perfect battery life indication and the one with voltage is fine for me on the Lite version. The only other thing is the LDO on the Wii would be used instead; how...
  12. Bubberiffic

My Wii portable will be named Wii Nexigo

LOL, How awesome & cool!
  13. Bubberiffic

My Wii portable will be named Wii Nexigo

That's awesome! I love how you showed some of your design process, 3d printed supports, and more. How did you go about wiring up the controller boards? I'm quite curious.