Recent content by Brock903

1. Question Screen driver board documents

I'm sorry - but relocation for what?
  2. Question Screen driver board documents

This is probably dumb but there are some spots labeled ++++, ----, and MENU that I have no idea where to solder to.
  3. Question Screen driver board documents

We ordered a screen and driver board from 4Layer Tech and it arrived today. One small problem - there's no documents for the driver board on the site. If anyone could help, it would be nice. Thanks.
  4. Question Case material

I'm looking to print out an Ashida case and I don't have a printer, so I'm opting to use PCBWay instead. I'm trying to find a cheap material that's strong. Any help would be nice. Thanks.
  5. Solved MicroSDs and RVLoader

Turns out the answer was right under my nose. I had to use guiformat to make it FAT32.
  6. Solved MicroSDs and RVLoader

I was looking at the PMS-PD 2, and it optionally comes with a microSD adapter. Anyway, the page mentions that it's their recommended USB device of choice. The problem comes (or at least seems to) when using a large sized microSD card with RVLoader, because it only supports FAT32 (and microSD...
  7. Question Looking to build a portable

Hi! I'm Brock. I'm new to this site and I'm looking into building a portable with my dad. I already have a Wii (Revision RVL-CPU-10), but I am finding it difficult to locate secondary parts; i.e. case, batteries, power management, etc. I'm just checking to see if anybody out there has these...
  8. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! I'm Brock and I'm looking to build a Wii portable.