Recent content by Brewzer

1. Brewzer

Worklog Xbox Handheld

Wow! I've just checked it out and that thing is a work or art! You should be really proud of that mate. How did you make the control pcb's for your set up?
  2. Brewzer

Worklog Xbox Handheld

Yeah that's what my plan is currently. I'm just getting all the info together then I'll be ready to commission the pcb to someone. I'll do a drawing and give dimensions once i know. iS the picture in your profile picture something you made?
  3. Brewzer

Worklog Xbox Handheld

So Im working on the project with my brother and he is experienced with CAD and will be making the 3d model, my job is to find away to make the controls work. to answer your question about the controls working directly from the phone, yes it will work. I don't even own an xbox but I can...
  4. Brewzer

Worklog Xbox Handheld

Yeah I'm using the shape of a 360 controller but I'm still going to model it from scratch because I want to use my own custom supports for the new pcb . cant use the old controller pdb because it will need to be cut in half and that seems like a harder way to do it. But my biggest challenge at...
  5. Brewzer

Worklog Xbox Handheld

Hi guys im working on a project that is a childhood dream of mine. I once saw this image when I was in high school and thought to myself that I wish it really existed. well, its been over a decade and no one has made it yet so I have decided to embark on the journey. Here is my plan, So...
  6. Brewzer

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi im new to the forum but have an awesome project I want to share I just need the restriction to be lifted