Recent content by BrandonCobb067

1. BrandonCobb067

Solved Trouble switching to VGA

I have resoldered and tested everything in composite to verify it turns on. Something is wrong with the VGA connection. Though I cannot figure out nor know how to find out what isn't working with the VGA connection. Any advice?
  2. BrandonCobb067

So, I removed the AVE-relocation and re-soldered some of the joints. The Wii boots but is not displaying video, currently the screen turns on and is blue for a bit then goes black and does nothing else. I'm unsure what this means but my guess is that something in the video isn't wired properly...
  3. BrandonCobb067

Currently I am building the Ashida portable and am attempting to connect the video to VGA. I have the RGB and HV connections made. Though something is preventing the Wii from fully booting. When I attempt to turn it on, the screen is black and the cpu doesnt get hot but the AVE-relocation module...
  4. BrandonCobb067

Solved Ashida troubleshooting

I got it fixed. The pads got ripped off so didn't register properly
  5. BrandonCobb067

So I'm currently at a point where the portable is nearly complete. I am having issues though with the left controller. The joystick only moves from the bottom left to the top right no matter how you move it. The left trigger doesn't work. And the d-pad registers a right press as both right and...
  6. BrandonCobb067

Is this just for the one that connects to the audio board?
  7. BrandonCobb067

I have edited this post to better suit what I am asking. I figured out my other issues with the pms-pd and bluetooth. I just need to know where the 1.8V is.
  8. BrandonCobb067

Could someone help me locate the exact connector that the 1.8V line connects to as shown in the diagram, please? Any help is appreciated. To go along with the 1.8V in the screenshot below it says I need to connect the 1.8V on the audio board to the Wii. I'm unsure again where the 1.8V...
  9. BrandonCobb067

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, I am building an Ashida Portable and need help with some wiring bits.