BocuD's latest activity

• BocuD
    BocuD reacted to deezy's post in the thread Worklog The Grippii with Like Like.
    Has it really been since August... oh boy. Lost motivation for whatever reason and hadn't touched the project in a while, so I decided...
  • BocuD
    BocuD reacted to deezy's post in the thread Worklog The Grippii with Like Like.
    The Grippii is my twist on a G-Wii style portable. The defining feature being the switch pro controller grips, of course. I'm going for...
  • BocuD
    BocuD replied to the thread L-Wii.
    Damn i don’t know how i only just found out about all your progress, this project it looking very legit :D You’ll need to test those...
  • BocuD
    BocuD reacted to Luca's post in the thread L-Wii with Like Like.
    Another small update, received a replacement switch digitizer which includes the switch glass on the front. People have said it...
  • BocuD
    Alright, update time. Wiimmfi on BBLoader There's no reason for having WiFi in a portable without going online with it. Yesterday I...
  • BocuD
    The L-Wii Hey everyone! This is my contest entry, the L-Wii. It's using Jackson's bt replacement project, an RVL-PMS, u-amp and direct...
  • BocuD
    BocuD reacted to Shank's post in the thread The Bitbuilt Conspiracy Iceberg with Like Like.
  • BocuD
    BocuD reacted to TheCorruptedBit's post in the thread The Bitbuilt Conspiracy Iceberg with Like Like.
  • BocuD
    BocuD reacted to YveltalGriffin's post in the thread Question Portable snes with Like Like.
    I am using a GBS8200 with the modified GBScontrol firmware in my αSNES project. The result is virtually pixel-perfect and looks...
  • BocuD
    BocuD reacted to DonTomahawk's post in the thread Question Portable snes with Like Like.
    Thanks, BocuD! I'll have to buy another lcd screen anyway, since mine is 16:9 aspect ratio and i want one 4:3 for this project. So, i...
  • BocuD
    BocuD replied to the thread Question Portable snes.
    From my experiments with the 2660 i know that none of the default firmwares it comes with support SOG or 15kHz signals. Unless you want...
  • BocuD
    BocuD reacted to BitBuiltBot's post in the thread The Advanced N64 Trimming Guide with Like Like.
    Preface This guide can be used on any NTSC N64 motherboard. The trim line is slightly different between board revisions however the...
  • BocuD
    It’s finally that time of year again! Despite 2020 being a bit of a wild rollercoaster, it has overall been a great year for...
  • BocuD
    BocuD reacted to KreativDax's post in the thread Board scan Nintendo Switch with Like Like.
    As Promised here are my Nintendo Switch board scans. Switch Lite will be up loaded soon too. Merry Christmas. PS hope this will...
  • BocuD
    BocuD reacted to thedrew's post in the thread Worklog Swiitch 2.5 with Like Like.
    This is super helpful, thank you!