Recent content by Blyatman5573

1. Blyatman5573

Question Need some help with portablizemii

Found one on ebay, thank you!
  2. Blyatman5573

Question Compatible USBs?

Hey does anyone have a few examples of compatible USBs? I haven’t been able to find a list or an example and I don’t want to end up spending a couple hundred bucks in trial and error
  3. Blyatman5573

I’ve tried both ports so I’m guessing the usb is incompatible, can you tell me a compatible USB that I can use?
  4. Blyatman5573

I’m using a sandisk 64 gig that’s been formatted for fat32 and 32kb clusters, the error I get is ‘Portableizemii requires a bootOS to be present in either an SD card or a USB drive’ and offers the ‘Boot to wii menu’ option, it doesn’t offer the create on USB/SD and start postloader, do I need to...
  5. Blyatman5573

So, I’ve already installed portableizemii in prep for my g-boy project that I’ve already ordered, the issue is, I can’t seem to get portablizemii to boot into a menu outside of the Wii menu, I’ve installed emulators and tried to figure out if I’m missing an IOS but I may simply be missing...
  6. Blyatman5573

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hiya! I’m jumping into the deep end so to speak as I’m joining to help my first portable build will be a G-boy, with any luck anyway, I’m readying up to hopefully start a lifetime hobby of portablizing and modding my old consoles!