Recent content by BlueTire

1. BlueTire

For Sale: Abandoned G-Wii Project Parts and Tools

Thanks everyone, all items are now sold. Will reach out to those who have DM'd. Thank you!
  2. BlueTire

For Sale: Abandoned G-Wii Project Parts and Tools

Hey Everyone, Not sure if this kind/length of sale post is allowed, But I'm looking to sell most of my leftover project items from my abandoned G-Wii rev2 project. Will separate into smaller threads if necessary? Joined this site for the release of the G-Boy Kit, and it was such a fun project...
  3. BlueTire

BlueTire's First Portable Worklog: The G-Boy

And here's the 'final' product. So many things learned, and I have a new understanding of just how much work goes into these portables- even though I only followed a kit with step by step instructions. I can only begin to imagine how much time has gone into preparing something like this. Again...
  4. BlueTire

Backup Wii trimmed, installed, and VGA working. **actually** back on track this time...
  5. BlueTire

Comedy/Cringe update? After Wesk and Noah's help yesterday, I thought I'd take a moment to re-do the software on my trimmed wii. "Might as well reinstall the wifi wads and check to see if this wii is even updated." I thought to myself. So on my trimmed wii, I reinstalled wifi. I realized my...
  6. BlueTire

Ahh, I think I understand then. I'm not actually sure which settings I had chosen for this board (wifi/nowifi).. will be keeping better note of that from now on! Thanks, Noah!
  7. BlueTire

Back on track! (reset worked) Thanks, Wesk.
  8. BlueTire

Sorry, I should have clarified better- Currently, (in composite setup) the screen powers on, but nothing is displayed. This happened after I used the Priiloader VGA installer, but was never rebooted to the Homebrew channel. Screen just went black, and restarting just gives the same black screen.
  9. BlueTire

Thanks for the help Wesk. I found the VGA patches thread, as well as the BBloader beta thread. - Reconnected composite. - BBloader would not install. Got a 'Exception (DSI) Occurred!' - So I went to VGA patches thread. Loaded those onto the usb, and selected the installer from the Postloader...
  10. BlueTire

Hey Everyone, Just wanted to start by saying how awesome this community is. Have been an onlooker for a few years now, never having the guts to jump in and try anything. The G-boy made this hobby accessible for me. I'm getting familiar with the terminology, soldering, all of it, really. I'm...
  11. BlueTire

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey everyone, been a lurker for a while. Have followed Shank, Gman, and Madmorda's youtubes. The G-Boy kit made this hobby seem accessible, and is also my reason for jumping in. Really cool community you've all set up here. Thanks for doing cool stuff!