Recent content by BlueShadow

1. BlueShadow

Discussion PowerMii call for contribution

I'm interested as well.
  2. BlueShadow

piig thread

Saw this on my friends calendar, and thought I'd share it with you guys, interesting concept really.:D
  3. BlueShadow

Solved More problems...

Well that's the issue then. Do you know how low the voltage can get on the 3.3v line to the Bluetooth, under load I think I got 3.23, do you think that's my problem? Edit that's what the problem was on my audio amp, headphones work fine now. :) I'll see if I can poke around and get the Bluetooth...
  4. BlueShadow

Solved More problems...

I tried adjusting the volume and that didn't help, but I didn't know the sdn pin needed 5v...can I just make a solder blob between the 5v and sdn pin? I looked for someone explaining how to hook up the amp correctly but couldn't find anything, is there anything else I should know about that amp...
  5. BlueShadow

Solved More problems...

I'm feeling discouraged, so right now my problems are 1 my audio don't work, 2 Wii games don't boot, the stupid thing is they both worked at one time. But I'll start with the audio, I have been using a set of speakers but then I heard if the speakers don't have the right wattage it can blow your...
  6. BlueShadow

Worklog EWHIZZ 1st Wii port

I'm about as much of a noob is anyone, but you should check out the Bom if you haven't already... It's a handy list of stuff that people use a lot, there's a set of speakers and an amp on the list. https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/portablizing-bom.367/
  7. BlueShadow

Solved Bluetooth troubleshoot

Cheese your Marvel! I really didn't know what I was doing, but I'm super happy I got it working:D, thanks very much cheese!
  8. BlueShadow

Okay so I'm a little discouraged now:'(, I had gotten three more wiis on eBay, two were four layers and one six, the six layer had been softmodded it had usb loader gx and homebrew already on it, one of the four layers had a custom theme on it, but I couldn't get cheese installer to work on it...
  9. BlueShadow

Thanks, yeah I had seen that, but how I understand it it'd be cheaper to just get one from...

Thanks, yeah I had seen that, but how I understand it it'd be cheaper to just get one from someone else, I got one lined up to get.
  10. BlueShadow

I only wish for a GC+, And that my wii would work... Seems like I have the worst luck...

I only wish for a GC+, And that my wii would work... Seems like I have the worst luck...
  11. BlueShadow

Okay so I got a new Bluetooth module and tried it and it still didn't work so maybe my motherboard is bad, I might try just getting a new Wii, and starting over...:'( edit so a little bit more on what it was doing, so the new Bluetooth module that I got worked on other wiis so it should have...
  12. BlueShadow

It did measure at 3.35 volts on the module, when I was running power from that little orange module. I'm not sure what you mean about post loader, I'm not really Savvy on that stuff, it boots into portable eyes me just fine, before when you played a Wii game it gave you a loading screen then the...
  13. BlueShadow

Okay I guess I could try, which ones would you be more concerned about the data line or the power lines? The reason I had them so long was because I didn't know where I was going to have them in my case...
  14. BlueShadow

I was powering it from a custom regulator a pololu to be exact. I didn't even think of getting the power from the board. But know that i did it still doesn't work, do you think I fried my Bluetooth module? Or worse the the Bluetooth side of my Wii? Do Bluetooth modules go bad if you power them...
  15. BlueShadow

I did all of that, the data lines aren't shorted to each other or ground and they both have continuity with the resistors that they're supposed to, all all three pins are getting power and the switch is from the sync to the 3.3. The only thing that I think is a little strange is I have it...