Recent content by BlueFox964

1. Question What else do I need for my portable

Ah, thanks for clearing that up! I personally prefer to have the volume buttons on the side, so I'll stick with that.
  2. Question What else do I need for my portable

I don't really care about the onscreen battery level, but what are the U-amp controls?
  3. Question What else do I need for my portable

Thanks! As I said I still have the originals, would there be any reason to get the new ones?
  4. Question What else do I need for my portable

What is the difference between the original Rvl pms, the Gc+, the USB-C PD, and the second edition of them?
  5. Question What else do I need for my portable

Thanks, i dont think I will get a on/off switch, rather wire one with some tactile switches.
  6. Question What else do I need for my portable

I need access.
  7. Question What else do I need for my portable

Thanks, I already knew I need most of this, but having a guide is really useful.
  8. Question What else do I need for my portable

I currently have: the switch joysticks, the GC+, the DS buttons, the screen and the screen board, the DS button membranes, button contacts, the cooling kit, the GC pressure contacts, the Switch contact pcbs, a sound amp, The Usb-c/Usb PD pcb, and the power delivery system. I still have other...
  9. Question Case design

I meant that I'm using my local library for printing, and while they have high quality printers, they are often being used, and the wait line between test prints would be about 1 print per 2-3 months.
  10. Question Case design

I don't have a 3D printer for easy access, and it would around 2-3 months per print, and I was wondering how much it would cost to have someone design a case for me, and then send me the files.
  11. Question G-Boy case Cad files

Ok, thanks for letting me know.
  12. Question G-Boy case Cad files

Are there any designs that have a 3.5 inch screen that are open source?
  13. Question G-Boy case Cad files

I really like the design of the G-boy, and originally I was going to design my own 3d print for a G-boy/Wiiboy color. However I do not have nearly as much time as I thought I did, so I wont be able to design it for a while, but I'd like to get the case a soon a possible. I would buy a case from...
  14. Question 3D printed case Cad Files

Ok, Thanks for letting me know, I may try to design the case then. It will be pretty hard to fit in between my finals, however I may be able to finish it.
  15. Question 3D printed case Cad Files

Thanks! However I was prepared to make a bigger Wiiboy color (not as big as the G-boy though), and I already have bought most of the parts, and I don't really want to buy a whole lot more, are there any other designs you recommend? Sorry for being picky.