Recent content by benefits8516

1. benefits8516

Question What’s a Mid tier 5 inch screen I could buy?

Thanks @AFE123, I might use a car backup screen. but Are there any car backup screens you suggest? The one in the video won’t ship to where I am.
  2. benefits8516

I’m bumping this thread with a comment so that I don’t have to make a new thread. So I’m just reusing this old one.
  3. benefits8516

I might have to redesign the case a bit then.
  4. benefits8516

Thanks so much! Thank you so much!!!
  5. benefits8516

I’ve been wanting to build a wii micro (miicro) and I thought of giving it clamshell fold screen. So I would like to know of a cheap 5 inch screen. I don’t need anything fancy maybe something mid tier. I would really appreciate a reply. (Also would rather buy it off of Amazon.co.uk)
  6. benefits8516

Question Where can I find a good 3.5 inch screen?

Oh, ok. At this point I might just have to use a 5inch screen from 4layer tech.
  7. benefits8516

I know 4 layer tech has a 5 inch screen. Whatever can’t be bought anywhere else I’ll buy from America. But thanks for the tip I might just look into using a car backup screen.
  8. benefits8516

Ooof… in New York? I would rather order as few things from America as possible. I live in Ireland so the tax would be extremely high. Thanks anyways tho.
  9. benefits8516

The long delivery times is the problem. I have nothing against them, and I know it’s become quite reliable. It’s just that when it comes from china it takes a long time to arrive. (Also rather not buy from eBay)
  10. benefits8516

Thank you so much. @Stitches @YveltalGriffin However, I would rather not order things from Aliexpress.
  11. benefits8516

Thanks you so much! (It doesn’t look like I’ll need further replies)
  12. benefits8516

I would like to build a portable and I would like to use a 3.5 inch screen, but I don’t know which one to use. I’ve been looking through old threads but I can’t find an obvious answer. I would really appreciate the help.
  13. benefits8516

Question What 3D software should I use?

Okay thanks for the help. I’m quite new to bitbuilt. So I don’t quite know all the ropes yet. Thanks :) Sorry I won’t post to many threads anymore, :\ like I said I didn’t know it was bad to post to many threads, Sorry once again.
  14. benefits8516

Question What 3D software should I use?

I can always delete old replies. Like I just did there.