1. Bakuku

Worklog N64-AIO

Nice work!
  2. Bakuku

Wiikey Fusion/ WASP FFC adapter board for GameCube

https://oshpark.com/profiles/citrus3000psi/page/2 Look for DVD 1 and Host 2
  3. Bakuku

Custom Gamecube Memorycards (Gore!)

Whats up everybody, Long time no post. I’ve been commissioned recently to create two Gamecube memorycards in the same style as the Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller (the awkward collectors item). I have to say I’m really glad how they turned up. It was also my first Airbrush commission...
  4. Bakuku

Digital Camo Gamecube

Started with a base coat of white and then added stencil cutouts in random patterns. Applied the black coat and stencils again. Finished with gray coat and a finishing MATT lacquer coat. All the while with some lite sanding in between coats to get rid of the glossiness and make the next layer...
  5. Bakuku

The G-Wii rev2

This looks absolutely amazing! Great work!
  6. Bakuku

Digital Camo Gamecube

Hello everybody, I was thinking back to my breadbox Cube v2 and how I did a digital camo paint on that. So I decided to do a whole Gamecube in the same style. This time around 3 colors were used instead of 2. Grey, black and white. The colors seem to work pretty well with each other. Further...
  7. Bakuku

Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

Amazing work by Lord Pizza! Keep up the good Work!
  8. Bakuku

Money So I got a second part time job...

Any of those stuff for sale?
  9. Bakuku

Question Wii Acting Funny

I switched over to a different Wii. It again resetted on it’s own. With the help of @BocuD we were able to determine that it might have been because of low voltages. 3.2v, 1.03v and 0.912v was what I was getting from my regulators under load. Bumping them up gave me better overall results. I...
  10. Bakuku

The reset wire was added later on recommendation of Mr.Pizza to see if that worked. The problem was persistent beforehand.
  11. Bakuku

Hello, So my Wii has this wierd issue that whenever I boot it up. It will boot but after a while it will Auto-Reset. Once it has Reset, the unit will reset again after X-time. These intvervals become shorter and shorter untill after a while the Wii just keeps resetting whenever PM has booted...
  12. Bakuku

Worklog The Galaxii Boi

Care to post some pictures of the wiring and customboard? Thanks
  13. Bakuku

Worklog The Galaxii Boi

Citrus3000psi said: “The best option would be to use the GCMax 1.2. Omit the hdmi, toslink, button and ir receiver. Then recompile the firmware for the Wii with an updated constraints file. I’m helping shank from bitbuilt forums right now on this”
  14. Bakuku

Worklog Piizza 1.5

BBvideo?
  15. Bakuku

Worklog PS2p: 3 years Hiatus... Comeback!

I had a similair issue when hardwiring my psone lcd to my psone console. It had something to do with the wiring ans sync. Just make sure that whatever you’re using for sync is isolated from the rest and do use the video ground signal that is provided on the plug. There should be one there...