Recent content by Arzeon

1. Arzeon

Guide Arzeon's simple Raspberry PI 3 wiring reference diagram (used in the emulation boy project)

I fixed it by replacing the 5v and gnd wires with thick pc power supply wires! Apparently it was the resistance of the wires... I also connected an usb soundcard without any issues and even wired 2 speakers to it.
  2. Arzeon

Raspberry Pi noob questions thread

I am wondering if anyone could help out with my crappy/crackly audio issue. When I plug in a speaker or headphone in the audio jack the problem is present so I don't think the amp or the speaker is the issue. I guess it is power related since I also suspect the minor noise my display suffers...
  3. Arzeon

Guide Arzeon's simple Raspberry PI 3 wiring reference diagram (used in the emulation boy project)

Thanks! I'll ask around as well! As you said it isn't bad at all, for some reason N64, dreamcast and nds don't have any issues even though those emulators are quite heavy. OH! and thanks for helping me realise that my Bluetooth and wifi are enabled 24/7. I guess disabling those would reduce the...
  4. Arzeon

It is indeed crackly. Although I'm sure it isn't because of the amp nor the speaker but the audio of the PI itself (I suspect it is power related). As for the under power sign. It only shows up when I download huge packages via the terminal and sometimes when I run ppsspp for a longer time or...
  5. Arzeon

Hello everyone! After I finished The emulation boy project I created a diagram of the wiring of my portable, so I can use it as a simple reference in the future when needed. I think it might benefit other people who might want to make a similar portable. obviously this diagram is aimed at the...
  6. Arzeon

My Emulation Boy Raspberry Pi 3 portable project

I am humbled by all the encouragement :), It really motivates me to learn more and hopefully make another portable that is even better put together!
  7. Arzeon

Thanks for all the positive replies guys !!! Thanks for the warm welcome ! I'm intending to make more portables in the future since I really did enjoy making this one, despite the obstacles. Especially that feeling when it turns on for the first time after completion :D
  8. Arzeon

OMG .Thanks for notifying me I'll be on it right now Hope it is fixed now :)
  9. Arzeon

Hi there everyone. Nice to meet all of you! I'm Arzeon! I'm completely new to this forum and any forum in general :D. At first I just roamed around on this forum without creating an account for my love of looking at Wii portables because they are like an unreachable dream to me since I never...