Recent content by Al3x Portugal

1. Al3x Portugal

APS2 - Portable Playstation 2

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!
  2. Al3x Portugal

APS2 - Portable Playstation 2

Hello everybody! I apologize, I'm Brazilian and I use google translator...:D I'm here to document a Playstation 2 Portable that I completed some time ago. Unfortunately I don't have photos of all the details, but I do have some internal photos... At the moment I am preparing a new version of...
  3. Al3x Portugal

Question Can I replace analog game cube?

thank you very much!
  4. Al3x Portugal

Sorry to revive my old topic, but how can I build my own GC+? I need to buy a programmer and a PIC chip, but which one? And where do I find the GC+ code so I can write to the PIC chip? I know there are a lot of questions, but even with a translator I couldn't find all the answers on the forum, I...
  5. Al3x Portugal

Friends, I would like to start a new project with the Nintendo Wii, and I would like to know if I can replace the original analog controller for the game cube with a Nintendo Switch, or PS4. If I can really use any of these analog keys without extra hardware ... I know that GC + makes most...
  6. Al3x Portugal

Worklog O-Wii First benge portable wii

Wow!!! this is amazing! I really liked the design! congratulations!!
  7. Al3x Portugal

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Hello! would it be possible for portabilizemii to have better USB compatibility than BBloader? I used a Sandisk and a Sony pendrive on my card with Portabilizemii, so I upgraded to BBloader and the screen freezes on the "BitBuilt" logo or when I select a game, I simply press A and freeze ...
  8. Al3x Portugal

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

I appreciate the answer, I will try to change the firmware of my RTD2660 card, because I just used a similar card in another wii project, but it seems that the firmware of the two controllers is different ... Thanks !!
  9. Al3x Portugal

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Hello! I just installed BBloader in its latest version, and I noticed that in game cube games, when selecting a game that does not support progressive scan, the screen goes black. The image only appears if I press B in the game and force Progressive. The same is true with games that ask if you...
  10. Al3x Portugal

WiiNX - Portable Wii Brazil

thank you friend, the intention was to keep it very discreet ...
  11. Al3x Portugal

I think I accidentally blocked the topic ... = (
  12. Al3x Portugal

Hello Guys! I'm here to share with you my latest project, the WiiNX. I always wanted to build a portable wii, there are so many cool projects that I found here, that I finally felt inspired to start my journey ... In my country, unfortunately components are kind of hard to find, for many...
  13. Al3x Portugal

Worklog First N64 Portable

Wow! your work is amazing! it looks so comfortable ... may I ask what software did you use to create the model?
  14. Al3x Portugal

Worklog The littleBIG Boy

Dear friend, can you tell me how you sanded the buttons to get this beautiful result? used any product? Thank you!
  15. Al3x Portugal

BBLoader v1.3 - beta