Recent content by Akira

1. Akira

Worklog Lockdown 64

Alright! The back half is done. It contains : - Cooling fan - Battery status indicator - SD to Micro SD card - Power regulators - Charging port - 4 cells of batteries - Intelligent Balance charging protection Board - Everdrive logic board - N64 Logic board - Heat sinks - 4 MB memory...
  2. Akira

Worklog Lockdown 64

What a great idea! I will try it this week. But still have to repaint, i tried to force it a little , making the paint chip on the edges..
  3. Akira

Worklog Lockdown 64

Little setback, i tried one of those ali express front lens glass with small borders. they are 5.2mm tall the space i got is 5.15mm, and not counting in paint/clear coat. i measured a ali express replacement dmg shell, and they have a opening of 5.2mm.... I need to remove all the paint from...
  4. Akira

Worklog Lockdown 64

Thanks Fibbef! I actually finished painting this week. And 2 layers of clear coat has cured for 2 days now. I started installing some more parts. I wanted it to match the original DMG grey color.
  5. Akira

Worklog First portable: The Wavecube

Good work so far. Hopefully it will all fit and work! Cant you just use one of those switching headphone jackes?
  6. Akira

Gman 64 Amp for sale

Two pieces of gmans nintendo 64 digital audio amp left for sale. Nintendo 64 Gman 64-AMP | eBay tested and assembled by me
  7. Akira

Worklog Lockdown 64

The two most powerful warriors are patience and time... But i finished creating 5 board of 64 Amp. - Finding all the parts, some were only available from some Chinese eBay seller.. - Soldering them up by hand.. - Making a programming cable for that insane small pin header on the board...
  8. Akira

Worklog Lockdown 64

Little more work done. Thanks to Gman for his schematic B| , i got the n64 memory expansion pack wired up directly to the mini64 board. The chip is replaced with the new Fram, so no need for a battery backup.
  9. Akira

Famiclone Mini

Nice one Fibbef! Makes me almost want to play Final Fantasy III again. Now didn't The Avgn tell us something about the Atari jaguar and no dust cover? :mrgreen:
  10. Akira

Worklog Lockdown 64

Update on this project - Replaced all the capacitors with new ones - Made custom heat sinks to make just that little more space - Heat tested the system in the back half of the system, closed all the holes and let it run for 5 hours, without a single crash - Optimized the space for the...
  11. Akira

64-amp For sale

I bought 5 pieces of 64 amp logic boards and parts to make them. I will sell 3 of them. Pm if interested Shipping from The Netherlands (Europe) Nintendo 64 Gman 64-AMP | eBay
  12. Akira

Worklog First portable: The Wavecube

Very nice! Reminds me of my Varia Cube. High respect for frankencasing
  13. Akira

Worklog My first N64 portable

Looks great! Almost makes building one to easy by the well done execution
  14. Akira

Worklog Lockdown 64

Happy that its cleared up. I see you use a joystick for c buttons on your small n64. Any pro's or con's?
  15. Akira

Worklog Lockdown 64

Here are 2 pics of a test board i have, this is all the pin 7 does.