Recent content by Adam Hudson

1. Adam Hudson

Worklog Contest Entry "KoopaShell"

Yeah I'm just using the emulator I just figured it out I had to change the setting to autosave to snapshot and it works fine now
  2. Adam Hudson

No I didnt. I did the most basic portable basically seeing as it was my first one. No wifi or bt, no mx. Just emulators and gc really. I really like the look of the G-Wii and want to build that next. 100% more efficient and less bulky than mine. Overall I'm content with it but I really want...
  3. Adam Hudson

So I'm 99 percent completed. Thanks to everyone on here for all of your help @Aurelio @Gman @DeoNaught @Shank especially. But everyone else that has helped as well. I still need to fix the right shoulder buttons analog it's hard to press, my button design wasn't that well done, and I going to...
  4. Adam Hudson

Discussion Batteries

I guess it's not a smart charger the voltages seem fine on the board but when I turn on power the battery load drops to around 6v
  5. Adam Hudson

Question Ds slider acting crazy

I'm getting green not red, reading of around 8v, but when booted drops to around 6v the screen is distorted, and shortly dies... As for the slider..I swapped out my gc+ last night, put it a brand new slider, worked perfectly...turned off the console, and I've been setting it in the portable...
  6. Adam Hudson

Discussion Batteries

Smart charger I believe. I actually just checked last night while trying to fix my slider, I'm getting around 8v so almost fully charged. But when I boot the system on battery power it drops to about 6v the system boots but the screen is distorted. And then shortly cuts off
  7. Adam Hudson

Discussion Batteries

I have the red board..I've got 4 18650s 3.7v 3200 mAh in 2s2p for 7.4v 6400mah. I have both battery packs wired up to the board and I'm getting around 6.8v on the b+ and b-, and the same if i check the output v and g. When plugged in I'm using a 12v 3a wall charger and everything works fine...
  8. Adam Hudson

Yeah c stick works fine I rewired the main stick twice its wired up fine according to my multimeter when I checked the connections. No cross connections. I think my gc+ is fd a new one is in the mail hopefully when I swap it out all will be well. I did notice another issue I'm having is my...
  9. Adam Hudson

So far I checked the continuity between the main stick cx,cx,sx,sy with the corresponding pin on the pic. All had good contact. I used stranded copper wire power and ground checked out with my multimeter. I dont know why my gc+ calibration isnt working but all other settings and menu navigations...
  10. Adam Hudson

So I finished my portable finally. To an extent it still has some work and I am having one issue still. Everything seems to be working well but the main stick still veers to the left at boot about 90% of the time. I've tried xya at boot and it seems to slow it down when it calibrates the dead...
  11. Adam Hudson

So I started wiring up my portable for the third time I redid some lengthy wiring to make some more room, and my main stick slider only had the y axis working, so I redid the x on the gc+ and it still didnt work so i replaced my slider, and everything worked fine main and c stick. Then I resumed...
  12. Adam Hudson

Custom pcb commission needed

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post in, but I'm Iso someone that knows pcb design and has the time to help out with a project I've been working on for a while. I need a driver board made for one of those round 1.5" oled, similar to ones found on alibaba. Preferably I would like a...
  13. Adam Hudson

How the actual f

I'm working on my portable still and I just recently trimmed another board and just got it working last night, just curious, for the data lines for usb I ended up soldering to the dat6 dat7 vias, but how the f do you guys solder to the recommended cm1 and cm2 components??? They're super small
  14. Adam Hudson

Solved Wii boot problem no video

I've been working on my portable for close to a year now. It looks like spaghetti and I've been having a lot of problems after putting everything in the case, probably stuff shorting out. I currently have flickering between .9v and 1v going to 1v line, 1.2 going to 1.15v line, 3.4v going to 3.3v...
  15. Adam Hudson

I'll check the ohm on the resistor, and I must have misread what he said, I thought I could only solder to the pads the traces or the pins on the microcontroller, that would be much easier I'll look at those thanks. I ordered new sliders the ones in now just look butchered..I would ideally like...