Recent content by 9thlegion

1. 9thlegion

Resistor and capacitor question

So a 1.8k perhaps
  2. 9thlegion

Resistor and capacitor question

Hello I'm currently sourcing parts for my N64 portable, making a list and how much it will cost.(got to order before my wife finds out what I'm doing lol) I need a capacitor and resistor for my step down regulator (ph08080). I was wondering if these would work. I have been reading about the...
  3. 9thlegion

Question Good screen to use

Ty kindly
  4. 9thlegion

Sorry sleep induced typing I meant composite. The screen on line 5 isn't available. I'll try searching the model number. I may try the screen on line 10 of the BOM it seems alot like the one u suggest but half the price
  5. 9thlegion

Looking for a good screen to use for my N64 portable. Looking for 5" if possible. What have you guys used? Something noob friendly lol. Im in Canada so I'm looking on amazon.ca and eBay.ca but no one responded to my questions if they take composite video on the sites. I'll buy from non Canadian...
  6. 9thlegion

Discussion Batteries

Any recommendations for a good DC charger? Or generally all ok?
  7. 9thlegion

Question Project prep and advice requested

Moar power lol Ty guys for helping me understand things. I appreciate the help. Looks like I don't need a smart charger with the red board as well. Seems it causing problems so a regular 12v will do
  8. 9thlegion

Ty very much. Yeah it will be beastly heavy but I got fat man hands lol and the zn-45 should hopefully have the room. Learning alot before I order anything. I think I have a good grasp now. Just wiring it up will be an issue cause I have no practical experience. Like where it shows "T" junctions...
  9. 9thlegion

Like this photo for the Red board I wanna buy?
  10. 9thlegion

Discussion Batteries

The red Red board does not have a DC port so I'm guessing I buy one and wire it in as well.
  11. 9thlegion

Discussion Batteries

Ok thanks, that makes sense. This photo is what you mean?
  12. 9thlegion

Discussion Batteries

Ty very much yes it seems I was confused. I wanted same volts more mah. So two batteries attached to the board will give me 7.4 volts and 3400mah per battery so 6800mah? Then if I want more capacity I hook more up in parallel
  13. 9thlegion

Is each of the 18650 3400mah ? I'm guessing since they come in pairs the it takes two batteries to make the 3400 mah ? -merge- I suck as explaining my self, I want roughly 10000-15000mah. So I got my self confused. I think I want to wire the batteries in parallel? Keeping at 7.4 volts
  14. 9thlegion

I have a question about the CMB on the Batteries guide. If I'm understanding it right the CMB doesn't need a protection circuit. I'm thinking of the 4s and linking the 7.4v groups of the green batteries on the BOM. The batteries say 4pack does that mean it takes all 4 too make the 3400mah? Means...
  15. 9thlegion

So the magnet wire from BOM and this : https://www.ebay.com/itm/30-28-26-24-22-20-18awg-5-colors-Flexible-Silicone-Wire-Tinned-Copper-line/162809854656?hash=item25e8393ac0%3Am%3AmvTtrln4cyFINa1hemo5Tyg&var=461849445420