Recent content by 99Kap

1. 99Kap

Worklog 99Kap's Wii Portable

I admit i haven't thoroughly studied the trim guides but i haven't seen anything that says i can't use a 6 layer, do you have a link to where that is stated so i can see for myself? If it really isn't possible then i'll chech my 2 other Wii's and see. It would just be a hassle to have to put the...
  2. 99Kap

Worklog 99Kap's Wii Portable

I've begun work on my Wii portable and its a very intimidating project. My electronics Knowledge and experience is very limited (the craziest thing i've fixed is a coffee pot cable). My sights aren't set too high and I'm not in any rush as i expect this will take several months especially since...
  3. 99Kap

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Oh thank you very much!
  4. 99Kap

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey I'm 99Kap. I'm an electronics noob trying to learn a new skill and BitBuilt has already been a great resource to get started. I have a growing interest in preserving older gaming hardware as i have several older consoles from my childhood that are degrading. My current project is a Wii...
  5. 99Kap

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

If i have a possibly loaded question should i post it here? I don't want to waste anybody's time so I'd like to post it in the proper place. I'm in the early stages of learning to build a Wii portable and i still need to get a handle on the etiquette of BitBuilt.