Recent content by 1NK

1. My G-boy rev 3 is finally done

Perhaps? It's a good idea. I'll make the miis on another wii, try to find out how to transfer their data onto a USB drive or SD card, and then extract their data on the g-boy.
  2. My G-boy rev 3 is finally done

Apparently savegame manager gx can delete the data for the miis, which is good, but I wonder if theres a way to make my own miis even though I don't have access to the Wii menu or mii maker.
  3. My G-boy rev 3 is finally done

I'll give it a shot to see if I can try and delete them. I wish I could make my own miis, but despite my Bluetooth module working, my Wii wont boot to the home screen, which means no mii maker. From what I learned, it could be that it just doesn't boot into the home screen through VGA, only...
  4. My G-boy rev 3 is finally done

Yeah, I definitely will enjoy it. I just wonder if there's a way to get rid of the previous owner's miis, since somehow they all survived. I know this cause they all showed up on Wii sports.
  5. My G-boy rev 3 is finally done

It took me nearly two years to finish it, but it's finally done. I originally started the project when I received the kit in June of 2020, but after I ripped one of the u10 pads off with my solder sucker, I got discouraged and set the project down for a long time. But recently I got another...
  6. G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

I'm hoping to post my g-boy on the show-off thread soon. I remember back when shank let viewers send him letters for those GameCube joy-con circuit board key-chains, I sent him a letter about my g-boy and he sent me a letter back saying that he would like to see it once I finished it, so it's...
  7. G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

Update: great news, Bluetooth works. I just didn't know I had to press 1 to sync the Wii remote. I'm going to screw the shell together now. Even if I got Bluetooth working, I would still like to know how to enable gc2wiiremote so I can use the g-boy face buttons for Wii games. I was playing...
  8. G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

How do I turn Bluetooth on for a game in RVLoader? I would need to press 1 with a Wii remote, but I can't pair one. I'll try again to pair a wii remote and see if I can enable Bluetooth.
  9. G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

Is there another way to test the bluetooth module? I tried testing it with a wii game where it asks to sync a wii remote, but I can't seem to get it to pair. Of course that may just be because my soldering may not be good or my Bluetooth module is bad.
  10. G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

Yeah I am, the screen on the g-boy itself is still working fine.
  11. G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

I just tried it and still not getting video out from composite.
  12. G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

For some reason video doesn't show from composite anymore.
  13. G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

I can re-wire composite to see if that's the case.
  14. G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

After re-wiring the module a couple times, I still only get the black screen. I've checked my wiring and everything is connecting as it should, I hope the module itself isn't broken or something. I have another Bluetooth module from a different console, but I don't know if that would work if I...
  15. G-boy rev 3 vga problem?

Just to be clear, what should I see that's different if the bluetooth module is working?