1. スープ

Worklog Wii portable "Ashida Wavebird" worklog

Sexy af
  2. スープ

Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

Digi-Key Electronics
  3. スープ

Discussion Share your pets

Here are my two dogs dusty and gidget along with my Russian tortoise! Gidget is my golden retriever and she is the friendliest dog ever! Dusty is a pound rescue that we adopted and he is just a little ball of love. And well my tortoise is just well a tortoise, she doesn’t do much lol.
  4. スープ

Worklog The Wii SPii

hawt
  5. スープ

Worklog Wii Micro Build

Idk I want to see how they look in the case before I do anything. I’ll just have to be cautious not to let them short anything. If its to much of a hassle I’ll either re solder them or put shrink tube on, but I don’t want to do anything until I see how they look in the case
  6. スープ

Worklog Wii Micro Build

Update: I need to go get some bigger shrink tube lol
  7. スープ

Worklog Wii Micro Build

That’s pretty understandable, I’ll probably throw some shrink tube on them then, thanks for the tip!
  8. スープ

Worklog Wii Micro Build

Lol I can’t tell if it’s sarcasm or if I need to whip out the solder braid... I do plan on using the reg holder and will end up wiring my input output and ground to the back. Idk for a first build I am pretty happy even though they don’t look necessary pretty
  9. スープ

Worklog Wii Micro Build

Well today I decided I’d Start to wire up My voltage regulators, and it was a pain in the butt. I got all 4 done but the first was a real learning curve (guess which one it is lol). I’m glad I got them done as I’m happy I was able to do them, but with @Gman s pms and psu I doubt I’ll ever do...
  10. スープ

Worklog Wii Micro Build

Welp it seems like now would be a good time to start this work log! after about a year of searching around the forums and and looking for a first build to do, i finally decided to make a noldtendowii micro while i wait for my Gboy kit to ship! After about 3 weeks of researching documentation and...
  11. スープ

OHHHH WAIT THE LDO COUNTS AS A 1.8V reg (thanks @Nold)
  12. スープ

Im currently putting together an order on digikey and want to double check that i get the right materials to make my own regulators. I've gone through several threads and just want to make sure the 4 regulators are supplying 1v,1.15v,1.8v,and 3.3v. I was also if i wanted to add 5v for...
  13. スープ

Worklog first wii portable (louii clone)

did you unzip the folder?
  14. スープ

How bad can i screw it up

its a good rule of thumb, i have an extra motherboard tucked away incase i botch my next trim
  15. スープ

Best charger for G-Boy.

can confirm, Anker chargers are amazing and last forever!