BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
:D

steamdnt here.

I go by laingsoft now, because I hope that maybe one day I can turn my internet presence into something that makes me employable.

Hey, I'm Overlord. I've been making and modding for a while, still kinda new to the portablizing scene. Let's make some stuff!

Hey all,

I'm a serial lurker of the benheck, modretro, then bacman forums. Have always been into portable consoles since my brother got the original gameboy when we were kids and I borrowed it every second I could.

I was really into games up to the sixth generation (also some light modding like modchip installs, controller hacks, arcade stick mods, and consolized a neo-geo MVS once) but then my life took a different path and I started travelling.

In the last couple of years I have settled in Chile (South America) and my stepson recently got an Xbox 360, so got back into games, and I've recently had some of my portables and consoles shipped over here, so hope to get into portablising (I'm English, and we spell stuff with s's) now.

If I can get my shit together I hope to enter the competition in April.

Well, the forum looks great so far, I like the style, but the content and users on here so far are really promising too which is the most important thing.

Peace!

Noah

retired
Portables
Wow, sounds like your life has been quite an adventure!

Welcome! I hope you can enter the contest. The more the merrier. :D

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
How ya doin'. Get your mic fixed for teamspeak yet?

Hello. I am Bentendo64, the same as on MR and BH, but now with a capital B!

I guess I lurk a bit, so you probably don't know me terribly well. But if you need me to help work on any sort of project, I'm open for hire, and I normally work for free. :)

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Hello. I am Bentendo64, the same as on MR and BH, but now with a capital B!

I guess I lurk a bit, so you probably don't know me terribly well. But if you need me to help work on any sort of project, I'm open for hire, and I normally work for free. :)
I think I patted you on the shoulder at MGC lol

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
Glad to have you.