Does anyone need help with 3D Printing?

Icarus

Hello!

I've a few Prusa 3D printers, many many spools of PLA, PET, ABS, etc. (even some resin for SLA) sitting around doing nothing at the moment, and I saw a few people here are occasionally asking for help printing some cases or other parts. I really enjoy printing functional things that will actually be used, so if there is any interest, I would be really happy to help a few people out with their projects.

Basically, my only request is that the prints are for your personal use only and you cover the shipping costs - I don't want any form of payment for the printing or the material. Keep in mind though, I am living in the Czech Republic and shipping things around the world these days can be pretty expensive or slow. I also would rather not do any painting, vapour smoothing, or really much post-processing at all, so if the model requires a ton of support material I may just send it along as it is right off of the printer. If the number of requests is too much or I'm not able to print for a while, I'll edit this post with an update.

Whichever colour or material you are interested in, I probably have, so please let me know here in the thread or send me a PM if you need some case or enclosure for your build!

1646843715897.jpeg

i have a quick question more about pcbway i see they do transclusent and transparent 3d printing but do they do dye ? i have a few projects also big shout out to the moder of the ultra slim ps2 its so amazing im building one

whats the easyest wat to learn how to edit 3D print files im very new to this i used to mod consoles like 20 years ago a lot has changed since see that ps2

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
whats the easyest wat to learn how to edit 3D print files im very new to this i used to mod consoles like 20 years ago a lot has changed since see that ps2
Learning Fusion 360 and a bit of Meshmixer would be best for that. Both are free for personal use, and there are many dedicated channels on youtube that teach how each function works