How should I trim my Wii in order to keep video, sensor bar, and Gamecube controller ports?

I want to build a laptop that uses external controllers, but I want the ability to also plug it into a TV with a sensor bar as well. I plan on using RVL-PMS-2 if/when it's back in stock, but I'd like to know where exactly I should trim the board to keep all the ports except for the SD slot. I would like WIFI but can survive without it, but I will still need the Bluetooth (of course I shouldn't have much issue just relocating that). I mainly just need to know how close to the edge of the board can I cut while not damaging the traces to the Gamecube Controller ports.

edit: I somehow managed to just forget to type a few words

edit 2: I also noticed that the RVL-PMS-2 doesn't have any 12v output. Will my sensor bar port work or will it not have enough power? I'd test it myself but I don't have necessary parts yet.

Last edited:

890s

I decided that I don't need USB or Gamecube Memory slots, so what I want would actually [hopefully] look like this.
You'll need the usb slot to boot rvloader

Other than the usb slot, the trim looks like it could function.

AFE123

0x737cfb7b4d5677317210bddc07c6a51a 106e1f45330ee7a
Portables
1ish.
I don't think the trim would work. The proposed trim would look like this
1661305997028.png

The colored lines are the controller data lines. The proposed trim cuts the highlighted lines.
1661306081163.png

The trim keeping the memory card and usb ports may work, but you'll have to check the compendium.

Last edited: